PDA

View Full Version : We need new green heroes that can be used in pvp

Manuel Chu
11-17-2016, 06:36 PM
Kobojo just realese 2 new heroes and there are reds. Pvp now is full of blue ,yellow amd red teams sometimes 2 colors or 1 color but if you use green heroes probably lost often in pvp ,kobojo make green heroes useful in pvp.again after kane nerf you dont see often green heroes in pvp Give some love to green heroes too

Ravandel
11-17-2016, 09:27 PM
Agree with that. Green color was good when Borg/Bane were playable. After they get nerfed and Kane fixed there is not much Green (or not at all) in PvP.

11-18-2016, 02:46 AM
Agree with that. Green color was good when Borg/Bane were playable. After they get nerfed and Kane fixed there is not

much Green (or not at all) in PvP.

i miss i give you my life and we ll stay with you

kane is no longer needed nowadays abandoned

Meo
11-19-2016, 12:18 AM
I've seen a couple of green guys get used. I did use to use Styr but with all the red he's not that useful anymore.

BUT I agree, they're all healing or one hit wonders like Ku-Luo and Karg.

gWorldz
11-20-2016, 05:05 AM
I use Borg Sokal Masha and Kishu sometimes for fun, I do win most of them but its not a team I suggest to everyone as it relies heavily on cascades and strategy ... plus telling people to put Borg and Sokal in Mori's lanes to absorb the damage he creates doesn't instill them with confidence :ohno:

Green does need love maybe even a small boost to its healers, the reduction in heal being why everyone stopped using them in the first place -_-

As for Kane he still has uses and gets used just not by everyone he's actually still a 1/10 matches hero that I come across. I'm not a fan of how Kane was exploited and consider him the evil step child of the green family so I won't get behind a movement empowering him lol