PDA

View Full Version : Gameplay - Saru or Wan & Xiao

hnnng
11-18-2016, 11:16 PM
If anyone has either of the new characters, would you mind uploading gameplay of them?

gWorldz
11-20-2016, 05:16 AM
Saru introduction but not a full match was just wanting to show all the features -_-

https://youtu.be/yOEip1PGX4E

hnnng
11-20-2016, 06:44 PM
Saru introduction but not a full match was just wanting to show all the features -_-

https://youtu.be/yOEip1PGX4E

Thanks for the video.

Doe Saru ability "decrease resistance" stack?

gWorldz
11-20-2016, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the video.

Doe Saru ability "decrease resistance" stack?

Yes it does stack but its decrease enemy heroes powers

Meo
11-22-2016, 09:35 PM
I'm really curious about Wan & Xiao. Draws enemies' heroes towards the centre. Doesn't that basically make them easy pickings for inferno-Liu attack?

Manuel Chu
11-22-2016, 09:41 PM
I'm really curious about Wan & Xiao. Draws enemies' heroes towards the centre. Doesn't that basically make them easy pickings for inferno-Liu attack?

No All in center top heroes move back.one row. Back heroes move one row only liu and xiao wan its not effective

Meo
11-23-2016, 08:25 AM
No All in center top heroes move back.one row. Back heroes move one row only liu and xiao wan its not effective

Yeah, since they'd never reach the centre where Liu attacks.

hnnng
11-23-2016, 05:26 PM

I have Wan & Xiao level 2 and they suck. I can't believe they are a legendary and they only do 55 damage (level 2). As mentioned above, their ability to pull characters to the center is bullsh!t and has no benefit what-so-ever no matter what your team is. Ned is still the best legendary, if you're lucky enough to get him.

Manuel Chu
11-23-2016, 08:30 PM
I have Wan & Xiao level 2 and they suck. I can't believe they are a legendary and they only do 55 damage (level 2). As mentioned above, their ability to pull characters to the center is bullsh!t and has no benefit what-so-ever no matter what your team is. Ned is still the best legendary, if you're lucky enough to get him.

They are good to mess up.opponent board nothing more . i tried a team.of kishu liu erys xiao no work lost 50 points in pvp

hnnng
11-24-2016, 12:02 AM
They are good to mess up.opponent board nothing more . i tried a team.of kishu liu erys xiao no work lost 50 points in pvp

It was something creative the devs came up with, but it has no benefit at all and should just be removed or changed. MAYBE if the tornadoes did additional damage to heroes that were on the outside edge of the board, then it would be a better card and I could see it being legendary. Or if they increased the radius that they deal 55 damage in the center so its guaranteed to hit something.

[K] BlueSky
11-25-2016, 05:35 PM
He's a terrible hard counter to freezing mechanics though :) you may be very happy to have it in your roaster if you're facing a Gwenn or Konil for example :)

Meo
11-25-2016, 06:16 PM
Not really, his "death rattle" is unfreezing and curing Uku. Also frozen heroes don't get to activate their death rattle (if I'm not mistaken) then he's really rather worthless.

I don't see him being much use against Gwenn/Konil. Maybe if his ability was to unfrozen/unpoison and move opponent's heroes (which might actually go against you if they make a match). I don't need 8 in the centre, if I did, I would go with Liu

[K] BlueSky
11-25-2016, 06:21 PM
His unfreezing/unpoisoning ability is a Battlecry, Commander Meo! :)

Meo
11-25-2016, 07:43 PM
Ooopies, that battlecry looked like a skull to me -_- A bit more useful, I suppose you could maybe work him.

Michael Garde
11-25-2016, 09:25 PM
BlueSky;64620']He's a terrible hard counter to freezing mechanics though :) you may be very happy to have it in your roaster if you're facing a Gwenn or Konil for example :)

the only problem with having heroes to counter other heroes is that you never know what you are going to be facing

Knightified
11-25-2016, 09:47 PM
the only problem with having heroes to counter other heroes is that you never know what you are going to be facing

Very true, but at the same time they are a good hero to use if you're aiming to mess up your enemies board.

hnnng
11-25-2016, 10:09 PM
It still doesn't matter since everyone uses masha, mori, kishu, etc. So their placement isn't essential since they make life no matter their position. I've also posted on another thread I made, but the new legendary lion has a pointless ability, as well.

I love you guys Kobojo, and I love this game, but you really need to rethink these abilities when you introduce new characters. They seem good on paper, but do nothing in reality.

Hope this helps and that you can improve on some of these issues.

Thanks

Michael Garde
11-26-2016, 09:22 PM
Very true, but at the same time they are a good hero to use if you're aiming to mess up your enemies board.

like Hnnng said in most teams just messing up their board is little benefit..... a better trait would be to knock heroes back a row, the easy escape from a lot of heroes attacks is to move them up and out the way of ranged attacks... eg wakai is pretty useless unless a hero is on the back row or jasser and Ku luo are similar if they are not double charged in a turn the opponent just moves out of the way