PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] what other emotive faces could we have in game

Michael Garde
11-19-2016, 09:11 PM
We have the thumbs up, laughing, angry and crying faces in game so lets add some more.
Yawning or sleepy, waving, scared, rolling eyes, surprised,... or even things like giving the metal horns symbol or a fist bump or peace sign...
anyone else like more or have ideas?

Skunkix
11-19-2016, 11:42 PM
Surprised and angry and sruprised. O.O

11-20-2016, 01:27 AM
not only emotions.but also music.

gWorldz
11-20-2016, 04:31 AM
We only need 4 more Foxes and I been saying this since the beginning so thanks for letting me say it again :D

What we need is WTF OMG FU and Smiling fox that isn't laughing at everyone -_-

So 4 total new foxes and you will have every emotion we feel during a match available :D

Michael Garde
11-20-2016, 05:12 AM
We only need 4 more Foxes and I been saying this since the beginning so thanks for letting me say it again :D

What we need is WTF OMG FU and Smiling fox that isn't laughing at everyone -_-

So 4 total new foxes and you will have every emotion we feel during a match available :D

wtf and omg are pretty much just surprised but i guess thats just "surprised" and "surprised angry" as suggested above...
I still want something to represent bored tho, like when you know you have won the match, there is nothing your opponent can do but they drag out there last turn..
Something better that isn't cheeky to represent something like good move, good tactics or good game is needed.
I'm wondering how you would do a FU? they couldnt really have the fox sticking up his middle finger but that would be cool

Also the music as suggested above, I don't so much think would work but various sounds, words or phrases could be a pretty cool addition

gWorldz
11-20-2016, 06:05 AM
http://i67.tinypic.com/jgo3m8.jpg
1, 2 and 3 are pretty much WTF
4 and 5 make decent OMG
6 or a Fox fist up like you suggested would be FU
7 would be just a smiling fox type idea
8 Could work as Face Palm and would work sometimes
9 could be a good addition
10 could be the smile also and would make a good greeting

These are Bun Joe though our emotes would need to be PL Fox version of the emotion but should convey the same general feel I said 4 but I guess 4-6 be more what I'd call all encompassing ;)

Michael Garde
11-20-2016, 06:34 AM
https://s.tcdn.co/52d/578/52d5786c-99d5-3fd8-ae9f-bf9dfad53a84/192/12.png
(i've never added a picture before so i dont know if the above will work)

I just had to google bun joe cause i didn't know what it was..
but yeah i can see something along those lines getting transitioned over the PL fox... like you said not too many another 4 or so would be encompassing

gWorldz
11-20-2016, 06:45 AM
https://s.tcdn.co/52d/578/52d5786c-99d5-3fd8-ae9f-bf9dfad53a84/192/12.png
(i've never added a picture before so i dont know if the above will work)

I just had to google bun joe cause i didn't know what it was..
but yeah i can see something along those lines getting transitioned over the PL fox... like you said not too many another 4 or so would be encompassing
Yea that's a good one for FU too I think :D

FU is similar to angry I guess its just I see FU as beyond angry like people that abused the Kane exploit they all needed to be FU'd everytime they used the exploit -_-

Ravandel
11-20-2016, 04:17 PM
For me, I will add:
- Good game (we use first emote normally for that but I think we should have separated)
- Bad game (really some games are completely joke)
- Yawn (when enemy is thinking too much)
- Something like WTF emote, surprised

Michael Garde
01-01-2017, 11:50 PM
I'd still like to see some of these ideas implemented

Knightified
01-02-2017, 02:19 AM
I just want to see a really confused fox face.

Maxtrong
01-09-2017, 12:35 PM
My gf and I were discussing this last night and we both think an eye roll would work well. Taking too long? *eye roll*. Make a dumb move. *eye roll*