PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Gifts & Tags

John Kimble
11-20-2016, 02:53 AM
Since the 18th November, sending gifts and sending a thank you gift for using a tag, pop-up appears, as if it was a new friend added to your list saying: "Don't ask again before sending requests to **** ***** from this app." (of which is always ticked) I can understand if for some reason the game is reset over a 24 hour period, but it is still producing these pop-ups. I know I am not the only one this is happening to, so I am asking, why is this still happening after three days?

Mr Illuminati
11-20-2016, 01:51 PM
Since the 18th November, sending gifts and sending a thank you gift for using a tag, pop-up appears, as if it was a new friend added to your list saying: "Don't ask again before sending requests to **** ***** from this app." (of which is always ticked) I can understand if for some reason the game is reset over a 24 hour period, but it is still producing these pop-ups. I know I am not the only one this is happening to, so I am asking, why is this still happening after three days?

It Also Happens To Me Every Couple Of Days , However , I Just Click It & Then It Goes.

John Kimble
11-20-2016, 02:00 PM
It Also Happens To Me Every Couple Of Days , However , I Just Click It & Then It Goes.

It should only happen the once if you tick the box that says "Don't ask again before sending requests to ....." I don't know why you get it every couple of days Mr Illuminati. I was told yesterday, that this happens every year, like a "reboot" and if this is the case, once again, it should only happen for one day, not three days in a row. You would understand how frustrating it can be.
I also know that not everyone is affected by this, but it is still happening too me and others.

Mr Illuminati
11-20-2016, 02:07 PM
It should only happen the once if you tick the box that says "Don't ask again before sending requests to ....." I don't know why you get it every couple of days Mr Illuminati. I was told yesterday, that this happens every year, like a "reboot" and if this is the case, once again, it should only happen for one day, not three days in a row. You would understand how frustrating it can be.
I also know that not everyone is affected by this, but it is still happening too me and others.

Yes Thats True , Tbh Ever Since They Did The Halloween Event The Games Kinder Broke , I Know They Fixed The Power Ups They Now Only Allow You 60 Days, But Hopefully They Will Fix The Tag & Gift Issue.

John Kimble
11-21-2016, 02:40 AM
Yes Thats True , Tbh Ever Since They Did The Halloween Event The Games Kinder Broke , I Know They Fixed The Power Ups They Now Only Allow You 60 Days, But Hopefully They Will Fix The Tag & Gift Issue.

Yeah agree there. It is the forth day and it is still doing it. What actually makes it really annoying, is I am one who will always send back a gift if one is sent and it is quite frustrating with how time consuming it is too have to accept and send back ten at a time.
I did notice how the glitches happened when the Halloween theme came in and a do mind a little bit that the Power-Ups were reduced to 60 days as for one, it was the time and effort that took to get them all over well 100 days and now that effort has been taken away from us. I hope the issues will be fixed soon, because I feel that Kobojo is going to lose more players. It is bad enough seeing the complaints on the Fan Page.