PDA

View Full Version : [Opinion] Loss of a valued player

Wayne Cornick
11-24-2016, 03:25 AM
It came to my attention yesterday, that a good friend of mine John Kimble had his account deactivated. It is sad to see that from lack of admin control on the Fan Page, that a user had reported John because he thought that he was a bot. John had told me that he responded to a post from the person who made a ridiculous statement and as far as I am aware, John was actually being nice and pointing out some facts. I have noticed the lack of attention from the admin(s) who do not force and control the page. The most saddest thing here is, that he put in so much effort into the game that he loved and enjoyed playing every day. I've been playing the game for about three years and John has only been playing Mutants Genetic Gladiators for twelve months and nearly reached my level. Good on you John for getting as far as you did in such a short amount of time.
I also know, that John, during the time before he got reported, that he actually stood up for Kobojo, because this certain player was slandering Kobojo and making false accusations. Is this the price that John paid for, for standing up for what he believed in? This is why I think the Fan Page should be regulated often.
On behalf of John, he wanted me to say thank you and that he daily enjoyed the game and that he regrets not coming back unless there is a miracle where his account is returned.
Regards Wayne
:)

Brandon Charles
11-28-2016, 10:11 PM
Hey Wayne, this is the first I have heard of any of this, in fact I do not see anywhere that he has been reported much less kicked off. Feel free to send me a PM in regards to the issue. have a nice day!

Wayne Cornick
11-29-2016, 03:13 AM
Hey Wayne, this is the first I have heard of any of this, in fact I do not see anywhere that he has been reported much less kicked off. Feel free to send me a PM in regards to the issue. have a nice day!

I have sent you a PM and I hope it is received well. I was starting to wonder if anyone cared about John. Want to say also, that as I have stated above, John was reported on the MGG Fan Page. :/