PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] How has your strategy changed with the recent buff/debuff?

Knightified
11-24-2016, 07:33 AM
I personally had to rethink and change my entire strategy due to the changes made to some of my primary heros powers. I'm now using a more chance-based strategy.

smilesnow
11-24-2016, 08:26 AM
Roku is easier to kill. Mori now reinforces 8 tiles at the center in stead of 4 with her power halted. Interesting change for the army of blue.

Ravandel
11-24-2016, 09:03 AM
My team is unchanged, but I need to be aware now of wall builds. No point of hitting heroes buffed 3 or more times by Rey most of times.

DestroyerNL
11-24-2016, 12:18 PM
Yeah, what Ravendel said. With the new changes to Mori, Roku takes a small hit. My team also has not changed (yet). My strategies all the more.

Anybody else noticed that on a discon, you now don't lose any points? Yay to the developers to be on top of keeping this game fun, I think that in most cases they listened to us, actually the only misfire they had was with waiting too long to fix Kane. For the rest this game is just fine right now.

Michael Garde
11-24-2016, 03:44 PM
Anybody else noticed that on a discon, you now don't lose any points? Yay to the developers to be on top of keeping this game fun, I think that in most cases they listened to us, actually the only misfire they had was with waiting too long to fix Kane. For the rest this game is just fine right now.[/QUOTE]

my first game after updating I lost connection and lost points, second game my opponent lost connect and I won points.. I haven't had a dc since then

Meo
11-24-2016, 05:06 PM
Added Saru to my team. Also swapped out Falkar for a low gauge healer.

Things have been going well.

Michael Garde
11-25-2016, 01:49 AM
"Anybody else noticed that on a discon, you now don't lose any points? Yay to the developers to be on top of keeping this game fun, I think that in most cases they listened to us, actually the only misfire they had was with waiting too long to fix Kane. For the rest this game is just fine right now.

JUST HAD ANOTHER DC AND LOST 6 POINTS... IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE CHANGED?

Knightified
11-25-2016, 02:16 AM
God I hope they would be able to fix disconnect rank point changes... I get DC'd pretty often.

Michael Garde
11-25-2016, 02:31 AM
i do fairly often aswell but id say at a guess it's fairly even whether its myself or my opponent but i havent really kept track...
i can't see it changing tho otherwise anyone that would be about to lose could just dc or turn off their device and new lose points...

[K] BlueSky
11-25-2016, 11:45 AM
We can confirm the team is looking into improving connectivity in Arena battles following the latest update, thank you for the reports!

Meo
11-25-2016, 04:59 PM
Has the longest match yesterday it lasted like...30+ turns (my matches usually end 7 turns in). I couldn't do enough damage to break through the front, s/he couldn't activate their Falkar (their only attack hero, everyone else was defensive). It was funny and yet so painful.

Haven't had a DC (myself or opponent) since before the update *knock on wood*