PDA

View Full Version : [Opinion] what's up with this game??

mrinmoy
11-24-2016, 05:23 PM
I don't know why but everything good about this game has just stopped to be. There used to be a time when there were breeding events and jackpot events.. now we have this mutant madness thing that requires a 100 token for 1 spin. Then about the current pvp tournaments... The prizes have lessened in their values as well as has become pretty hard to get. Also the basic versions of all the new mutants arriving in the shop are being sold for real money. Also they have stopped providing daily gifts to the facebook players. There was a time when players used to complain a lot, which was irksome at times, but atleast it used to make the designers notice and get things done to make players happy. I really don't know what's up.. but it sure feels bad to see your favourite game become so limp.

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
12-02-2016, 04:05 AM
And now they just released a brand new OP mutants.guess what?now they really forced many players to quit this game by being too greedy for money and releasing OP mutants first Muddypeat,Noren,and Big Boss,and now this one too.what the ****.i really want to punch whoever who have ideas about creating and releasing those ridiculously OP mutants so hard or i would bury him/her alive for ruining this game.now old legendary mutants are become garbages,there's no use if they keep releasing new mutants who have the same stats as old legendary mutants in the end all of them just become garbages as well.i really feel bad for whoever doesn't have the OP mutants because almost all non OP mutants are helpless against those piece of sh** and you'll need 2 or 3 hit from tanker mutants to just kill 1 of them.honestly by far Kobojo is the worst game developer i've ever seen what they care about is only money and money and they never care about their player's happyness and the game balance.Social Point is still a better developer than Kobojo,they always listen to their players complain and care about their players and game balance