PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] [Renamed] Complaint to Kobojo

Team Bob
11-24-2016, 09:30 PM
My issues are many but Koblowjo really need to sort their act out. I played Mutants from almost the get go and played this game from the start. The rigged boards have to go, this is kobojo fixing game boards to make it difficult to win. The aim is to get you to spend (or spend more) on the game. I can use different ip address to play and have noticed that if you spend money on the game from a certain ip address then your game boards will turn to shit. Also any time i get near the 900+ my boards turn to shit......... basically the second you start having fun my boards turn to shit and cannot win anything. Along with this when i near the 900 mark the game boots me out with server bollocks error........... not me losing connection. As i said sort your act out. Rant over from a fb gamer of over 10 years. Good game but the way it is run is crap and purely for profit ............. here is a tip try connecting with your players.

Team Bob
11-24-2016, 09:37 PM
my last post was removed and i fully expect kobojo to remove this one as they hate people standing upto them and call them out.

Knightified
11-24-2016, 10:53 PM
If you portrayed your annoyance in a more respectful way maybe they wouldn't remove the post and actually listen.

Although this isn't even an issue, the boards are completely randomly generated.

Meo
11-24-2016, 11:03 PM
That's not true. I don't use money to buy things in the game, I watch the video and open chest for my red crystals, and I'm currently at 1000 elo.

Maybe it's your use of heros or your level that's the problem. Lower level = lower HP and probably lower hero level. Also if you're choosing a mono colour the board is probably going to be 75% against you.

BTW Kobojo actually makes both this game and MGG relatively easy to earn gold/crystals (if you have the patience to save up) not like other games where players that are willing to play cash will have a very hard time playing.

Manuel Chu
11-24-2016, 11:33 PM
I start second 90 % of time and managed to be top player . board sometimes dont give what you want is rgn . you need skills and luck even big whales in this game lose too because this game is really a F2P(freetoplay)No need money at all

Michael Garde
11-24-2016, 11:39 PM
Yeah it just sounds like your not happy when luck doesn't go your way... I do agree that I don't like the way they "encourage" to spend money on the game but as previously stated you don't need to spend anything....
I don't play mgg anymore because largely because of them asking for money to buy exclusive and more powerful mutants all the time... I hope they don't go that way in this game and make heroes you can only buy with money

Michael Garde
11-25-2016, 09:28 PM
aaaannnnd just after I say that they are charging money for a hero..... please don't go the way MGG did cause it will only deter people from playing.