PDA

View Full Version : [DEVS] - New Legendary Lion - Hembala

hnnng
11-25-2016, 08:48 PM
KOBOJO - you need to change the lions battlecry skill so it sends all of your opponents characters back to their deck AND drains all of those characters primal gauges. Please acknowledge that you see my point. If your opponent throws down a karg, horis, torr, drall, etc. and then you just send it back to your opponents deck....now they get a free placement again with that same character anywhere on the board. Doesn't seem that fair.

Knightified
11-25-2016, 09:18 PM
Haven't been able to get the new lion yet. :(

But he certainly does sound OP as he is now, so I would agree with your suggestion.

Manuel Chu
11-25-2016, 09:46 PM
That insane . too OP lion its a legendary i know but very unfair to charge back all heroes and make you board very vulnerable

hnnng
11-25-2016, 10:16 PM
Haven't been able to get the new lion yet. :(

But he certainly does sound OP as he is now, so I would agree with your suggestion.

No. I am suggesting that your opponents primal gauges drain when you send them back. As it stands now, his battlecry sends all opponents back to the opponents hand. But if your opponent already has their heroes changed, then you play the lion, on their next turn they just place them down on the board again. Does nothing useful for you since you are mainly trying to destroy your opponents characters to deal that extra damage.

Manuel Chu
11-25-2016, 10:48 PM
You can combine lion and ned ,use hembala first then ned a heal team can defeat you in one turn .

smilesnow
11-26-2016, 02:42 AM
It's true. To those warcry heroes, the lion says, be my guest and enjoy another free warcry;) Oh you are so sweet, replies Gwen, and she puts the lion to sleep gently. Like a mother tends to her child.

JB48
11-26-2016, 02:44 AM
Yea i tried humbala, pretty useless to send hero back espacially when they can send it back the very next turn, erys can cover half your board with fire !

Meo
11-26-2016, 02:53 AM
Humble isn't OP at all. His is useful against the current defensive teams with blockers.

Sending them back to the deck without draining their gauge or reseting the buffs on them means against a normal hero:

1. Except for the original damage you can't deal anymore damage via normal cascade
2. Free placement avoiding Torr/Erys as OP stated

I don't mind free placement but reset gauge and buff on heroes when sent back to deck (would be good IMO)

Paul Sitthipo
11-26-2016, 03:20 AM
Strongly agreed! Removing opponents from battlefield has no advantage to you whatsoever. Actually it gives the opponents advantage b/c they can place their characters back anywhere on the board to kill you easier. This is a total disadvantage to you.

My suggestions to DEVs, after removing from battlefield:
1. remove buffs (e.g. fast charge)
2. Partially reduce charging energy
3. Reduce attack power
4. Cause bleeding (drain health gradually)
5. Rather than removing all, enemy(s) will petrified (frozen due to fear)

Meo
11-26-2016, 07:27 AM
Another reason to not use Hembala...when the opponent once again brings their hero to the field, their battlecry will activate again.

I got my heroes sent to my deck and when I put out Saru again, I got an additional turn.

smilesnow
11-26-2016, 02:14 PM
KOBOJO - you need to change the lions battlecry skill so it sends all of your opponents characters back to their deck AND drains all of those characters primal gauges. Please acknowledge that you see my point. If your opponent throws down a karg, horis, torr, drall, etc. and then you just send it back to your opponents deck....now they get a free placement again with that same character anywhere on the board. Doesn't seem that fair. I've made some tests with the lion. The result changed my view. The lion is surely one of the op cards. The trick is that you must play the card early to reduce your opponent cards' hp. That is, 65 yellow points. Compare the lion with kenuh. Level5 k does 66x5 damage and costs 89 to summon. The level2 L inflicts 66x5 damage and costs only 65 to summon. Furthermore, L hits all your opponents ' cards even before they are placed on board. Cannot ask the L for more, can we? As for his warcry, just consider it doesn't exist. And it is not always a setback. I would say if the dev team makes any changes to L's warcry, they may also increase her cost and lower her damage at the same time.

hnnng
11-26-2016, 05:08 PM
I've made some tests with the lion. The result changed my view. The lion is surely one of the op cards. The trick is that you must play the card early to reduce your opponent cards' hp. That is, 65 yellow points. Compare the lion with kenuh. Level5 k does 66x5 damage and costs 89 to summon. The level2 L inflicts 66x5 damage and costs only 65 to summon. Furthermore, L hits all your opponents ' cards even before they are placed on board. Cannot ask the L for more, can we? As for his warcry, just consider it doesn't exist. And it is not always a setback. I would say if the dev team makes any changes to L's warcry, they may also increase her cost and lower her damage at the same time.

Completely disagree with you. The Lion only has like 146 hp and is easily killed by Eryes or many other heroes. At least Ke-nuh has over 300 hp and can last a few rounds before dying like a little b!tch. The Lion sucks and needs his battlecry changed, drastically. It could stay as is, if they changed it to where your opponents heroes could not return to the battlefield for 2 turns because they are scared. Let me remind you, he is a LEGENDARY card, so he should be a pretty decent hero with great abilities.

Manuel Chu
11-26-2016, 05:23 PM
Completely disagree with you. The Lion only has like 146 hp and is easily killed by Eryes or many other heroes. At least Ke-nuh has over 300 hp and can last a few rounds before dying like a little b!tch. The Lion sucks and needs his battlecry changed, drastically. It could stay as is, if they changed it to where your opponents heroes could not return to the battlefield for 2 turns because they are scared. Let me remind you, he is a LEGENDARY card, so he should be a pretty decent hero with great abilities.

rarity of a hero dosnt matter in primal legends ,common heroes are more useful in pvp than legendary , i know many cards games than more rarity a card had more powerful its but not in primal legend and remenber we all have access to legendary heroes not like others game that really need put money to obtain a rare card and those game are P2W no like primal legends , i know hnnng you spent money in this game and you expect powerful heroes for P2W players but primal legends have a balance where big whale can be defeated also here skills and luck count more than wallet

Meo
11-26-2016, 09:48 PM

No. If heroes sent back to deck can't return to 2, he'd be OP as hell.

His gauge is just 65 (or something) not Noren's/Ned's 100. He probably won't be able to kill a hero without the hero leaving the deck but he weakens dum substantially. I do play with him and I can get them most of them to double digits in HP (BEFORE they re-enter or is summoned to the battlefield).

His battlecry is the only thing preventing that buffed-blocking team from being 90% of the teams you face.

Overall, I am no satisfied with him. Being too OP would be boring. Which is why Karg is only a one hit wonder and OP guys are usually chance based.

smilesnow
11-27-2016, 10:35 AM
Completely disagree with you. The Lion only has like 146 hp and is easily killed by Eryes or many other heroes. At least Ke-nuh has over 300 hp and can last a few rounds before dying like a little b!tch. The Lion sucks and needs his battlecry changed, drastically. It could stay as is, if they changed it to where your opponents heroes could not return to the battlefield for 2 turns because they are scared. Let me remind you, he is a LEGENDARY card, so he should be a pretty decent hero with great abilities. Just use the lion and play the card early. For the rest 3 cards, choose among shura/kiit/erys/falkar. If you are lucky to active hemba twice, your opponent's deck will be an easy prey. Even if your lion was killed the in the second round, player only suffers about 160 damage. And the lion would have inflicted 66x5 total damage already. Definitely she is an early stage hero. I am sure you are an elite player. A card of great hp is surely difficult to kill but when it is killed, player suffers more.

Ravandel
11-27-2016, 10:45 PM
That new legendary lion is good if you got him higher lvl and know how to handle it. Might be even OP as legendary should be. At lvl 5 for example he will do 88 dmg to all heroes even if not on board. You activate him 3 times and all your heroes get 250+ dmg. Also from what I know he is decreasing activation speed.

If you change his battlecry to remove all buffs and reset gauge of enemy heroes he will be completely broken. At lvl 1 or 2 you don't see his potential.