PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Kobojo we dont need new heroes

Manuel Chu
11-26-2016, 02:43 AM
Kobojo we do not need new heroes we need to fix the disconnections in PvP, do events that are not boring to do, new content that are not heroes like tournaments, clans, server events, daily missions to encourage play every day, I would like to know Who was the idea of the frog nara be an epic and sell a package with 50 cards of him is a scam, xiao and wan is a legendary but does not have a good use in pvp, hembala the lion can be good or bad and saru is ok for me , Try first to implement new things that are not heroes

Knightified
11-26-2016, 03:59 AM
I would love to see clans. You could probably incorporate the tournament idea for clans specifically.

Ravandel
11-26-2016, 08:14 PM
I agree with Manuel here. Heroes are ok if they are coming as an addition for content, not instead of content. And as content I mean something everyone be occupied with. New heroes sometimes can drop really fast or sometimes they are not dropping for weeks, and even if you get them then you realize that you need higher lvl of them to be usable in PvP.

hnnng
11-26-2016, 08:55 PM
I agree with Manuel here. Heroes are ok if they are coming as an addition for content, not instead of content. And as content I mean something everyone be occupied with. New heroes sometimes can drop really fast or sometimes they are not dropping for weeks, and even if you get them then you realize that you need higher lvl of them to be usable in PvP.

Hence why they sold Nara x50 packs

I agree though, no more new heroes...especially since they are all useless with crap skills. The best thing they have done in the last week or so, is improve the connection time when you send cards as gifts. I used to sit there for 10 sec per card that I donated. Clans would be my number 1 vote, or even a giant boss battle where everyone had to attack him in an alotted time to share the rewards based on how much accumulated damage you dealt. Anything besides these stupid Red and Blue Dungeon 'events' that are complete garbage and give out crap as rewards.

That's my 2 cents