PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Curious to know Steam Warlord's FULL Stats(# and % value)

vhonnairek
11-26-2016, 10:36 AM
Hi and Thank you in advance to all who can provide answers ^_^
I really had to make this post so I can move on with my life..LOL!

Anyway, I just really want to know if Steam Warlord is worth buying. I am looking for a mutant that I can add to my boring PVP party, on both the Defense and Offense side. As you may all know, the PVP these days is pretty much dominated by Muddypeat, Noren and Big Boss. I have no problem with that, but I am tired of having to use the same mutants to counter them, and I am getting bored seeing the same mutants I can use having maxed out XP's. I want a new mutant to level up and get excited about, but seeing no actual friend using Steam Warlord, i cannot tell what his numbers are and the corresponding % value relating to the avg Life-Attack values in MGG.
Please help enlighten me. Thanks guys!:D

Meo
11-29-2016, 05:32 PM
http://mutantsgeneticgladiators.wikia.com/wiki/Steam_Warlord

I put orbs on him already but I remember his retaliation is stronger than Platinum Chimera, health less, attack less, speed more. But he does have an extra orb slot (4 in all, with the right orbs you could increase his health/attack to higher than Chimera). I got him to counter the Big B0$$ (who IMO is so OP)