PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Ku-Luo

Meo
11-26-2016, 12:07 PM
Something's wrong with him in PvP, he only does damage x 3 (squares) instead of 6. Lost 7 points because of this.

In PvE it does 6 squares of damage.

And can you also stop with the "no target" with Torr and everyone else. You just need to make where their attacks will reach appear. With the screen flashing gray it makes putting down the hero extremely hard.

Knightified
11-26-2016, 05:15 PM
Doesn't Ku-Luo have a specific range where he can actually hit? You were probably right on the border of that which caused it to only hit three instead of six.

Meo
11-26-2016, 09:34 PM
No. Not to mention I tried him again thinking (even with just 3 shots I can still make it cause I prefer him to Karg).

It doesn't recognize Falkar as a target at all. I know cause it recognized Kishu as a target and I saw where the little blades were so I adjusted accordingly for Falkar in the most front row (so being in the most back row should hit him). Nothing, couldn't not engage the attack (gauge fully charged). I even moved him forward one (now at 2nd last row), tried to activate his gauge. Nothing.

No even if there was ZERO targets he should release the spears for -15 or -30 HP but nothing! So mad. Ended up losing that match too.

EDIT: This was my first attack during my turn all the tiles were on the board no gaps/holes.

Michael Garde
11-26-2016, 09:50 PM
Kuo lo only attacks the half the board... looking at the screen you have to have him somewhere in your top 3 rows and if he is on your 3rd row down he will only attack one row, the third row down on your opponents board.... he will attack two rows if he is anywhere on your top two rows but it will only be the top two rows of your opponents board...
hope that makes sense

Meo
11-27-2016, 01:18 AM
So...he only attacks the bottom 3 rows (of the OPPONENT'S BOARD) meaning if I put him on the bottom 2 rows (on MY side) nothing happens.

Michael Garde
11-27-2016, 01:47 AM
So...he only attacks the bottom 3 rows (of the OPPONENT'S BOARD) meaning if I put him on the bottom 2 rows (on MY side) nothing happens.

no mate, looking at screen, you have to put him on your top 3 rows, and he can only attack the top 3 rows of your opponents board....if he is on one the top 2 rows of yours he will attack two rows of theirs but if he is on your third row he will only attack their third row down...
he wont work if you have him anywhere lower on your board

Meo
11-27-2016, 02:19 AM
I think we mean the same thing "I say bottom of the opponent's board" because I'm viewing it from the opponents view and the centre is "top" for both of us.

H=Hittable
X=Untouchable
P=Where I should put him

HHHHHH
HHHHHH
HHHHHH
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
PPPPPP
PPPPPP
PPPPPP
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX

It's fine I won't use him but good to know (upgraded him for nothing)

Michael Garde
11-27-2016, 02:26 AM
haha yeah i was thinking we meant the same thing and thats why i said "while looking at the screen" ..
all good, I use him every now and then in a pvp team... I've found him more useful in quests tho

Knightified
11-27-2016, 03:02 AM
He's a very good hero to have for boss fight quests.