PDA

View Full Version : New Content Idea: Story Mode

Knightified
11-27-2016, 03:23 AM
Now initially you're probably thinking: "Story Mode? Isn't that just the Quest Mode?"

No! It's definitely similar, but it will be a completely different idea which can be continually expanded upon just like how the Quest Mode is expanded upon every now and then.

The basic idea of Story Mode is that you will be playing the role of various characters from the Primal Legends universe. You'll have a predetermined set of heroes to use in order to defeat the levels. With all the lore that's been created along with tons of different races, Kobojo could easily expand upon Story Mode in the future through adding new stories.

What this would do, besides adding a new type of content that isn't new heroes, is force players to use heroes that they might normally shy away from. It also gives players a chance to test how certain heroes work. You're able to expand the lore of the Primal Legends universe through Story Mode too by going more in-depth with each character.

It's just a rough draft of the idea, but I think it would be pretty cool. Guilds and Tournaments would also be pretty nifty, along with titles you're able to earn through completing certain objectives in the game.

Michael Garde
11-27-2016, 08:37 AM
I really like the idea of having an allocated team taking on something!

Ravandel
11-27-2016, 08:53 AM
I agree. But I have proposed some that ideas in my PvE thread.

Knightified
11-27-2016, 06:07 PM
I agree. But I have proposed some that ideas in my PvE thread.

Yeah I remember you talking about guilds and tournaments in some thread. They would definitely be a cool idea.

Ravandel
11-27-2016, 10:46 PM
Yeah I remember you talking about guilds and tournaments in some thread. They would definitely be a cool idea.

Talking about this post:
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?15263-Improving-PvE

Knightified
11-27-2016, 10:57 PM
Talking about this post:
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?15263-Improving-PvE

Oh, never saw that thread.

Yeah I can definitely see the similarities. This story mode could incorporate the ideas you presented also, like the "Win with higher health."

Skunkix
12-07-2016, 08:01 PM
This, please this, totally like the story idea!!!!!!!
. Even you may do story board of X character and rewards could be cards of that character (1 time rewards)

Meo
12-07-2016, 09:31 PM
I feel like we should be able to join a clan (the wolf, grizzly, raven, goat, etc.) and the reward should correlate with that clan (i.e. cards).

And the storytelling should be viewed from that clan's point of view (cause you know, everyone is the hero of their own story)

Knightified
12-07-2016, 11:16 PM
I feel like we should be able to join a clan (the wolf, grizzly, raven, goat, etc.) and the reward should correlate with that clan (i.e. cards).

And the storytelling should be viewed from that clan's point of view (cause you know, everyone is the hero of their own story)

That would work better in a guild format in my opinion. So someone can make a guild and have it attributed to whatever clan they choose. Although I don't think cards should be limited to only that clan's characters, and a tournament system between clans would be awesome.