PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Connection Issues

Meo
11-27-2016, 09:17 PM
Has anyone else notices a surge of DC problems in the last 24 hours or is it just my connection. I am inclined to believe it is the latter because I was facing different opponents and they didn't have high eloquent but just wanted to be sure.

Thanks in advance.

Knightified
11-27-2016, 09:39 PM
I haven't DC'd for a long time, so it's probably just your connection.

Saw you dropped like 100 ELO though man, sorry. :(

Manuel Chu
11-27-2016, 09:41 PM
If you dc with different players your connection problem meo but if you dc only with specific player is dc hack

smilesnow
11-28-2016, 12:53 PM
Got it today. 2 rounds in succession. Lost 12 points. Haven't got the guts to try a third round.

Meo
11-28-2016, 05:02 PM
Probably mostly my connection problem, though I felt some at least one person was hacking (but I was streaming yesterday without just problem, so wasn't sure).

Need to grind my way back up

smilesnow
11-29-2016, 06:55 AM
Today two of my opponents got dc...

[K] BlueSky
11-29-2016, 10:26 AM
*Thread renamed

Please make sure to play from a stable connection during PvP ! :)

That being said, we're working hard to improve connectivity in Arena and deliver the best experience possible on Mobile, so if your connection is stable and you do experience regular disconnects, please let us know:

- Your Primal Legends ID
- Your Device Model
- Your OS
- Your Internet Provider

This info may help our developers!

Meo
12-02-2016, 10:30 PM
Should I put it here or PM you?

I just got kicked out in the middle of a game (not disconnected), cleared cache and tried again. Got 2 disconnects in a row (I know for sure one of them isn't a hacker cause I play him/her many times) and I'm down like 20 elo.

I really think you guys need to consider that if someone gets disconnected they either lose 0 elo or 1-2 (to deter those disconnects) with the winner getting whatever elo points they should get for winning.

Yes, my connection is stable. I can watch video, play MGG PvP fine, etc.

Michael Garde
12-03-2016, 01:05 AM
Should I put it here or PM you?

I just got kicked out in the middle of a game (not disconnected), cleared cache and tried again. Got 2 disconnects in a row (I know for sure one of them isn't a hacker cause I play him/her many times) and I'm down like 20 elo.

I really think you guys need to consider that if someone gets disconnected they either lose 0 elo or 1-2 (to deter those disconnects) with the winner getting whatever elo points they should get for winning.

Yes, my connection is stable. I can watch video, play MGG PvP fine, etc.

than everyone who was clearly going to lose would just leave the game before they lost so to not lose many points....
mgg pvp is different. it is not a live battle against anyone else, you just play against someones team that uses AI

'Nick Skipper
12-03-2016, 01:06 AM
i invited my friend to play but when she try to play this game it takes forever to load and when it finished (said it connected and show her name next to it), the game always said connection issue & ask for restart.
she try it 5x in 2 devices but have the same problem, i create dual spaces on my mobile & lend her my mobile to test it but still the same problems when i have no problem at all, so it shouldn't be connection issue, i feel hopeless what caused it or what should i do :( , i ask her to write ticket she just laughing tell "should i write a ticket for broken game from the start .."

Meo
12-03-2016, 06:15 AM
than everyone who was clearly going to lose would just leave the game before they lost so to not lose many points....
mgg pvp is different. it is not a live battle against anyone else, you just play against someones team that uses AI

My MGG is connected to FB so if I don't have a connection or it's bad you will notice when MGG loads. Likewise for PvP you will notice lagging when loading previous players or getting your points after the win. Videos will be chopping. I'm saying none of this occurred before or immediately after Primal.

Then a certain amount say 3 disconnections should be allowed at -2 points or whatnot. So if I get 3 disconnections, I'm going to stop playing in the Arena that day. I don't believe the winner should be punished which is why they should get the points they deserve for the win (since I do see people exploiting this).

Cause for 2 of those disconnections I was disconnected the nano-second the arena connected me to an opponent (against two different users, I'm feeling confident it's not a hack).