PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Odd / Possible Cheating

kjuzino
11-28-2016, 08:55 PM
Hi guyz, now I played with player Saim. He played on the board 6 green sguaires but he power up his yellow heroes. It is bug or what? It is nor for first time.

Manuel Chu
11-28-2016, 09:04 PM
Next time you fight saim report him

Meo
11-28-2016, 09:16 PM
Never encountered this.

But I want to confirm, there wasn't a highlighted/brightly coloured yellow square that you also had to move a highlighted/bright coloured green square, was there?

Example:

OOOOO
OOOOO

If you move the green and yellow, that powered up yellow will disappear and the gauge for yellow does go up.

Michael Garde
11-29-2016, 09:12 AM
Never encountered this.

But I want to confirm, there wasn't a highlighted/brightly coloured yellow square that you also had to move a highlighted/bright coloured green square, was there?

Example:

OOOOO
OOOOO

If you move the green and yellow, that powered up yellow will disappear and the gauge for yellow does go up.

level 25 and I never new that, only today did i notice it happen... gunna be using that in my strategies from now on

[K] BlueSky
11-29-2016, 10:27 AM
*Thread renamed

Meo
11-29-2016, 03:37 PM
level 25 and I never new that, only today did i notice it happen... gunna be using that in my strategies from now on

You can do this so long as you have two highlighted tiles (even if it swapping them doesn't make a match). Good for cascades

Michael Garde
11-29-2016, 08:31 PM
You can do this so long as you have two highlighted tiles (even if it swapping them doesn't make a match). Good for cascades

Yeh cool thnx.. So did you figure this out yourself or is it actually stated somewhere?

Meo
11-29-2016, 10:28 PM
Yeh cool thnx.. So did you figure this out yourself or is it actually stated somewhere?

Just kinda noticed it as I was playing.

They don't tell you anything. Same thing with heroes you need to test them out.