PDA

View Full Version : UNPLAYABLE >_<

Kristan1422
11-30-2016, 09:03 AM
UNPLAYABLE THING I CAN`T ACCESS MY GAME ACCOUNT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE STRONG CONNECTION HOW AM I GONNA FIX THIS? :omg: :angry: :enraged:

Brandon Charles
11-30-2016, 06:27 PM
It all depends on what device you are using, if you are mobile make sure your OS is current and if you are using an android try to find out if it is just the MGG app or if the issue is with all apps, if you are on a computer try clearing your cache and/or making sure your flashplayer is up to date (if you are using google then you can disregard your flash as a concern unless for some reason you are using two) Try contacting the support team, they might be able to offer more precise assistance. Have no fear, you will be back up in the arena in no time :)

Marius Tanase
11-30-2016, 07:35 PM
Yeah i don't think so.Last week i submitted a Ticket to Kobojo,and not Even right now they responded

Wayne Cornick
12-01-2016, 06:28 AM
UNPLAYABLE THING I CAN`T ACCESS MY GAME ACCOUNT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE STRONG CONNECTION HOW AM I GONNA FIX THIS? :omg: :angry: :enraged:

I have seen this a lot of times in the comments and too many are blaming the game or the producers. You do know, that having a strong connection does not mean you are able to play games or even loading a website properly? What about your isp, your internet service provider? Your phone? too many people on the server at one time, will also slow things down. One final thing, do not come into the forums or the fan-page shouting in capital letters like you are extremely annoyed. Speaking with respect can go a long way ;)