PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Rey

Knightified
12-03-2016, 04:42 AM
Rey's gotta be changed. As he stands now he's much too overpowered in buffing other heroes. Once he's been activated three times, the other player's heroes are essentially unkillable.

I would suggest that Rey's resistance buff last for a single enemy turn. So, for example, say you activate Ray twice on your turn. That ~80%+ resistance will be placed on your heroes while the enemy takes his turn but once it's your turn again the resistance will reset. I would have it reset after damage over time (such as Fire) effects take their damage on your turn though.

I've seen way too many wall vs wall games now and I don't know about you but I don't enjoy playing a 15+ minute match where the only damage players can really do is with heroes that do direct damage to enemy commander.

Manuel Chu
12-03-2016, 05:06 AM
rey nerf its confirmed just wait for it

[K] BlueSky
12-07-2016, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback and stay tuned for balance update announcements :)

Starcrafty
12-08-2016, 06:56 AM
Wall VS Wall is an interesting change to be honest, I once went in to Arena by accident with a Portal team, Asaro Squy Cipai Maarrar, and had an interesting matchip against Rey Pyk Styr and Tai... luckily I took out Styr fast, but it was fun!