PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Re-design leagues by players level not elo points system

Manuel Chu
12-03-2016, 07:42 PM
This my idea,elo points system is not working well for this game pure based in rgn.i propose leagues by players lv will be more fair and prevent players park for days to obtain a league chest .example 1 league for players lv 17-21 ,need to play 20 games to obtain league chest of your category,top 10 of each league obtain special rewards. Only wins count as 1 points ,lose doesnt matter dont count ,who wins more matches go up in rank .really like this idea hope you people support it and replace actual elo points system

Ravandel
12-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Lvl based leagues is ok idea. But only gaining points without losing isnt good. It will just favor ppl who are playing more. Even noobs can be top if they play enough. Or did I misunderstood your point?

Manuel Chu
12-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Lvl based leagues is ok idea. But only gaining points without losing isnt good. It will just favor ppl who are playing more. Even noobs can be top if they play enough. Or did I misunderstood your point?

My idea is a points system.where you cant park days or weeks for a chest .you need to play constantly for good rewards

hnnng
12-04-2016, 02:58 AM

@Ravendel Was going to ask what the [PG] means before your name. See lots of people with it. I tried to add you in-game, but couldn't find you.Trying to add more people who donate more, like I do. Add me if you want ID: 34177

@Manuel Chu - This is a 'better' idea than the system that is currently setup. I think that only wins should count for the chest and they should have 5 chests that you could win for a season. For example, 20 wins = chest 1 , 30 wins = chest 2 , 40 wins = chest 3 , 50 wins = chest 4 , 75 wins = chest 5
Obviously each chest has better rewards than the previous one. The current season chests are a joke.

Knightified
12-04-2016, 05:19 AM
@Ravendel Was going to ask what the [PG] means before your name.

It's an optional thing that people in the Telegram chat do. It just means you're part of the chat room. Not sure the exact meaning of it though.

Knightified
12-04-2016, 05:26 AM
Also as for the main post, it's not a bad idea but there are multiple problems with it.

1.) Completely nullifies the incentive to play more in order to achieve higher level in order to have more health and an advantage through that higher health.

2.) Losing should still be viewed as negative and affect their points somehow. If losing doesn't count against you then the players who play the most will always win the season. I know multiple people that play this game are adults with jobs; they don't have the time to play constantly in order to be on top.

3.) What about players with insanely high levels such as kenfa (Lvl 29) and Etienne (Lvl 30)? They would have basically no one to play against.

4.) You'd pretty much always play against the same people if based on player level. No diversity.

hnnng
12-04-2016, 06:29 AM
It's an optional thing that people in the Telegram chat do. It just means you're part of the chat room. Not sure the exact meaning of it though.

Can you PM me the Telegram chat so I can join?

Knightified
12-04-2016, 06:38 AM
Can you PM me the Telegram chat so I can join?

http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?15005-We-created-a-Telegram-Group-Chat-!

Manuel Chu
12-04-2016, 08:04 AM
Also as for the main post, it's not a bad idea but there are multiple problems with it.

1.) Completely nullifies the incentive to play more in order to achieve higher level in order to have more health and an advantage through that higher health.

2.) Losing should still be viewed as negative and affect their points somehow. If losing doesn't count against you then the players who play the most will always win the season. I know multiple people that play this game are adults with jobs; they don't have the time to play constantly in order to be on top.

3.) What about players with insanely high levels such as kenfa (Lvl 29) and Etienne (Lvl 30)? They would have basically no one to play against.

4.) You'd pretty much always play against the same people if based on player level. No diversity.

i dont said only lv 29 or 30 will play each others , like same actual system but instead lion , bear etc etc divide players into differrent leagues by level so top 10 players of each league recieve special rewards prevent people park for days or weeks actual elo points system dont working fine with this game if you see lion league almost the same players every season only 20-25 make it to lion no much new names in top 100 , actual system dont making gamers progress and stuck in a league forever, if divided by lv leagues players gonna raise their lv up faster to be in a better league.

Xerkspking
12-04-2016, 12:29 PM
I think the point system is correct only the matching is wrong. The matches should be +-200 from your elo only.

Also in order to make players not part, there should be more rewards for playing more in Arena. Like lets say you will get rubies every time you win a total of 50 matches, Or if you have a winning streak of 5 then the next game should give rubies if you win.

I personally think that the point system and matching system is correct but it goes to default opponent because alot are skipping pvp because it dont make sense to them.

Happy gaming everyone!

Xerkspking
12-04-2016, 12:31 PM
@Ravendel Was going to ask what the [PG] means before your name. See lots of people with it. I tried to add you in-game, but couldn't find you.Trying to add more people who donate more, like I do. Add me if you want ID: 34177

@Manuel Chu - This is a 'better' idea than the system that is currently setup. I think that only wins should count for the chest and they should have 5 chests that you could win for a season. For example, 20 wins = chest 1 , 30 wins = chest 2 , 40 wins = chest 3 , 50 wins = chest 4 , 75 wins = chest 5
Obviously each chest has better rewards than the previous one. The current season chests are a joke.

hi hnnng, hope u can join us in chat and join also our guild PG - or Primal Gods. Its optional though of your choice but you are all welcome to be a part of the chat group. Happy gaming and hope you will be one of my Friends ingame.