PDA

View Full Version : pvp season 96 is quite long... 28 days!

Michael Angulo
12-05-2016, 09:13 AM
as the title suggest, it is indeed along time for a pvp event, is this true or a bug in the game? the reward mutant is still the same from the season 95, perhaps to give players more chance to get it. anyways, how about changing the mutant in the challenge hall? shadow shaman and geomega have been there for awhile, its finally time to replace it. just read the comments on the facebook page, a lot of psy-captains have been requesting for the change of mutants in the challenge hall.

Mr Illuminati
12-05-2016, 02:11 PM
as the title suggest, it is indeed along time for a pvp event, is this true or a bug in the game? the reward mutant is still the same from the season 95, perhaps to give players more chance to get it. anyways, how about changing the mutant in the challenge hall? shadow shaman and geomega have been there for awhile, its finally time to replace it. just read the comments on the facebook page, a lot of psy-captains have been requesting for the change of mutants in the challenge hall.

I Have Noticed That, Also Its The Same Mutant.

Neil Law
12-05-2016, 09:02 PM
They've said the mutant will be fixed as it is wrong.

Personally I think a month is way too long/tedious. I'd rather these be 1 week.

As far as the challenge hall, they've indicated it will change soon. Hopefully as I've got a lot of tokens to use.

Meo
12-05-2016, 10:29 PM
I agree. 4 weeks is so looooooooooong.

Wayne Cornick
12-07-2016, 02:52 AM
I personally think the length of the PvP is fine. This gives the opportunity for everyone to get a good reward. The mutant will be changed soon and it has been noticed and will be rectified. I have noticed that when it comes to the game, that you can not please everyone and if you have noticed, the rewards are far better including the twenty jackpot tokens. Four weeks will go in no time, so enjoy the game while you can and see if you can make it to the top like a champion. As a final note, it amazes me how so many take this game too seriously and it should be enjoyed instead of being torn to shreds every day.

Mr Illuminati
12-07-2016, 12:45 PM
I personally think the length of the PvP is fine. This gives the opportunity for everyone to get a good reward. The mutant will be changed soon and it has been noticed and will be rectified. I have noticed that when it comes to the game, that you can not please everyone and if you have noticed, the rewards are far better including the twenty jackpot tokens. Four weeks will go in no time, so enjoy the game while you can and see if you can make it to the top like a champion. As a final note, it amazes me how so many take this game too seriously and it should be enjoyed instead of being torn to shreds every day.

I Have To Agree With You , I Like The Look Of These Rewards , Now It Gives Me More Of A Reason To Hit The Top l0l.

Howard
12-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Also gives people a chance who are going to be on vacation

Wayne Cornick
12-10-2016, 09:53 AM
Also gives people a chance who are going to be on vacation

A good point Howard :)