PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Facebook Account Creation?

Mr Illuminati
12-05-2016, 01:10 PM
Hello MGG Forums, I Was Wondering If I Should Create A Facebook Page For MGG, However, My Actually Main Account Wont Be Linked To This Favebook One If I Create It, So All The Screenshots I Upload Will Be Legit However, On My Other Account Which I Will Write Out Some Instructions On How To Get A Friend Request.

Im Not To Sure If This Is A Good Idea Though As I Dont Think Many Players Would Be Interested, But If I Create The Account & You Guys Would Like Me To Upload Stuff From Your Account, That Will Be Arranged To.

I Will NOT Be Asking For Your Login Details, All I Will Ask Is For You To Send A Screenshot Of What You Would Like Me To Upload, Then I Will Mention You In The Comment Saying Who The Screenshot Is From, So Again I Will NOT Need Any Login Details.

The Reason I Wanted To Share This Idea, Is Because On My Current Main Facebook Profile I Do NOT Post MGG Stuff On There, And Would Like To Share My Achievements With The MGG Community.

Please Let Me Know What You Think About This Idea Guys And Girls!

Kind Regards Mr Illuminati

HolyG
12-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Hello MGG Forums, I Was Wondering If I Should Create A Facebook Page For MGG, However, My Actually Main Account Wont Be Linked To This Favebook One If I Create It, So All The Screenshots I Upload Will Be Legit However, On My Other Account Which I Will Write Out Some Instructions On How To Get A Friend Request.

Im Not To Sure If This Is A Good Idea Though As I Dont Think Many Players Would Be Interested, But If I Create The Account & You Guys Would Like Me To Upload Stuff From Your Account, That Will Be Arranged To.

I Will NOT Be Asking For Your Login Details, All I Will Ask Is For You To Send A Screenshot Of What You Would Like Me To Upload, Then I Will Mention You In The Comment Saying Who The Screenshot Is From, So Again I Will NOT Need Any Login Details.

The Reason I Wanted To Share This Idea, Is Because On My Current Main Facebook Profile I Do NOT Post MGG Stuff On There, And Would Like To Share My Achievements With The MGG Community.

Please Let Me Know What You Think About This Idea Guys And Girls!

Kind Regards Mr Illuminati

Thank you! we'll keep that in mind ;)

Mr Illuminati
12-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Thank you! we'll keep that in mind ;)

Thank You! Alot Has Changed On My Rooftop Since I Last Told You About My Platinum Mutants. :P