PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Please change buff system in game

smilesnow
12-05-2016, 03:57 PM
I used the word "bug" because the way I see it, buff heroes are kind of ruining the game.
First things first, more and more people are using buff heroes these days. One of the popular strategies is building wall with Tai or Rey or both of them. Sometimes Saru, Styr, Vernay. The direct result is we are now having terribly long battttles.

The reason is simple. In other standard Rpg games we seldom see buff heroes can stack their buffs again and again and again. In primal legends if you let a level8 Rey stack 3 to 4 resistance buff on his party members, they are almost invincible. Or level 3,4 Saru puts multiple times weakening buff on his opponents, his opponents cannot inflict damage anymore.

Personally I am now on the verge of withdrawing from Primal even though I have been a faithful player since its first release in my country. Let's say I used to play 15 to 20 matches a day. And the time for one match was 5 to 10 minutes at most. However nowadays half of my matches have extended to over 15 minutes. Sometimes we both use a wall team and the match can reach 30 minutes. I think this is not right. Compare Primal with Royal Clash. One match of a mobile game should not take over 5 minutes to complete. The longer the time, easier for the match to be interrupted. Let alone the dc problem we are facing.

Second thing is some suggestions. The dev team can change the buff system in the game. Maybe add a buff limit to the system. Namely, one can stack buffs, but only within a reasonable range. For example you can boost attack or resistance to50%, or 100% top. Another possible solution is turn buff heroes to be like Kane. That is their buffs are effective only for limited number of turns. I believe this is the way we can stop heroes' resistance from going sky high and close one match in normal length of time.

Knightified
12-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Supposedly they are nerfing Rey but idk.

The limit on buffing would be a good idea though.

smilesnow
12-06-2016, 07:59 AM
If they do set a buff cap for the game, they can lower buff heroes' hp and decrease their activation value. In this way players may still want buff heroes on their team. First if one's lucky to get the right color tiles at the beginning of his round, he can throw the buff heroes to stack buffs and also use it as a bait.