PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Blue Dungeon's boss

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
12-05-2016, 11:42 PM
When i arrived at the final wave in stage 10 in blue dungeon and facing the penguin boss,one of his ice attack hit 2 of my hero and freeze them permanently and forced me to quit the stage for a rematch because my heroes who got frozen are my attacker heroes,without them i can't beat the boss.normal freeze effect usually will disappear after 1-2 turns but this one seems doesn't have a time limit.is it a bug or the boss' real ability?

Knightified
12-06-2016, 02:17 AM
Did he hit your heroes multiple times? So like hit them after they were frozen refreezing them?

Meo
12-06-2016, 07:41 PM
It should last only one round.

There are no heroes for the big boss, he doesn't have self heal, so if you have the hippo you should be OK. Remember to use the hippo in the previous rounds too so you can be at optimal health when you fight the final boss.

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
12-07-2016, 04:33 AM
My team is Huron,Kiit,Cipaii,and Rey.that Penguin only hit Huron and Kiit once and he permanently freezes them.when he attacked again in the next turns his attacks always missed my frozen heroes but my heroes who got frozen stay frozen for the entire 5 turns

Meo
12-07-2016, 05:38 AM
My team is Huron,Kiit,Cipaii,and Rey.that Penguin only hit Huron and Kiit once and he permanently freezes them.when he attacked again in the next turns his attacks always missed my frozen heroes but my heroes who got frozen stay frozen for the entire 5 turns

I've been hit but it usually only last 1/2 turns. Never 5.

BTW why Rey? Go all red and Squy is an excellent choice.

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
12-07-2016, 08:45 AM
Well,Rey could nulliffy my enemies attack by activated him over and over especially in wave 2

Starcrafty
12-09-2016, 05:55 AM
I get hit and the hero is frozen for entire match duration...

Skunkix
12-09-2016, 11:49 AM
I had the same problem 2 times. I thought it was part of the boss, the permafroze =/. Managed to beat in second time btw