PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Please HELP me get past mission 50 in the Campaign

vhonnairek
12-07-2016, 11:23 AM
Hi Guys! Thanks in advance for helping me with your tips..

I am new to this game, I started playing just a week ago so I can get gold in MGG but I am hooked to the game now as it is more entertaining and fun than I imagined. However, for a day now, I've been persistently pissed by mission 50 in the Campaign (PVE). I am level 12 and had just turned 13 before posting this. I cannot get through this mission, it is almost impossible! Mission 50 is where you are required to "Destroy the Boss" (a raccoon wearing a purple cape and carrying 2 bombs) that has the power to heal/power up troops at each turn. It has a freaking 2000 HP - - that alone seemed like a Bug to me! I tried over 10 times, I got his HP as low as 1.4k after 3 turns but that was it, i got done on his turn! A friend of mine told that a month back he got passed this mission seeing the Boss with only 750 HP - and i was like WHAT?! This Raccoon Boss does have 2000 HP on my campaign and I have been stuck on this mission for almost 2days now.
Please help me out with Hero combinations/strategies. I, for one, am a fan of Damage-building; I've been trying to get past this mission using damaging heroes. I am not into healing and supporting so I really suck in using tanking/defending heroes.
Thanks for all your inputs.;)

Michael Garde
12-07-2016, 01:44 PM
not sure what heroes you have but i would use Erys, Wakaii, jasser and prob karg.. ...you could replace any of them with hurron, squy, torr, hiru and still be effective but the first 4 can deal large amounts of damage to the top of the enemies board

Ravandel
12-07-2016, 03:23 PM
Erys Wakaii Jasser Kiit Hiru Hurron Squy

Use any combination of it. Best is Erys/Wakaii/Kiit

hnnng
12-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Rule of thumb for quest, use ALL Red team for every level.