PDA

View Full Version : Rey update

JB48
12-08-2016, 03:16 AM
Anytime with the fix guys,
Please reimburse all points lost to any decks with rey, after all, its a mistake on your part!

Knightified
12-08-2016, 05:12 AM
Not going to happen.

They have no way to track it and there were plenty of ways to still defeat a wall.

[K] BlueSky
12-08-2016, 10:10 AM
We appreciate your feedback in that matter, please stay tuned for balance update announcements!
In regards to recovering points lost against this Hero, unfortunately as posted above there is no way we could/would do this, for various reason but mainly not interfere with the Metagame consequences.

Although Rey is very strong at the moment, his Wall-teams are quite vulnerable to:

1. Random damage (can kill Rey behind the wall, and ultimately allowing you to destroy the opponent team)
2. Splash Hero Damages (such as Shura or Ken-Uh, will damage Rey and kill him at some point, weakening the whole team)
3. Arpa, who's damage also reduce Shields

If you look at the Season 5 Metrics thread linked here (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?15368-Arena-Season-5-Meta-Insights-amp-Top-Commanders!), you will see that he's not above Top Heroes played across leagues :)

Thanks again for this balance discussion.

silentsan
12-08-2016, 03:39 PM
BlueSky;65076']W

Does Arpa removes Shields heroes gain? Some time ago I saw that Vernay's buff is completly ignored and deleted if Saru's power is used. It works same with shields and Arpa? If Arpa hits oponent his shields are removed and his debuff is putted on?

JB48
12-08-2016, 04:34 PM
Hahahaha. Do you guys even play the game? Yes rey can be damaged but with tai healing him every round, takes forever to kill him and ull be dead by krys way before!

Meo
12-08-2016, 05:10 PM
BlueSky;65076']We appreciate your feedback in that matter, please stay tuned for balance update announcements!
In regards to recovering points lost against this Hero, unfortunately as posted above there is no way we could/would do this, for various reason but mainly not interfere with the Metagame consequences.

Although Rey is very strong at the moment, his Wall-teams are quite vulnerable to:

1. Random damage (can kill Rey behind the wall, and ultimately allowing you to destroy the opponent team)
2. Splash Hero Damages (such as Shura or Ken-Uh, will damage Rey and kill him at some point, weakening the whole team)

If you look at the Season 5 Metrics thread linked here (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?15368-Arena-Season-5-Meta-Insights-amp-Top-Commanders!), you will see that he's not above Top Heroes played across leagues :)

Thanks again for this balance discussion.

Killing Rey who is a single tile hero with 300+ HP means I need to hit him with Kiit 3 times minimum, I guess if I used Harron (please fix his gauge/destructive power, my beef is with him) twice/3 times which is possible.

But if Rey already used his buff 2-3 times, that wall is pretty much sturdy and indestructable already.

JB48
12-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Ive tried using arpa to reduce shield but its nowhere powerful enoug to counter rey 40% shield per activation!

Ibelin
12-08-2016, 08:29 PM
yes, i think it is 5% / lvl ,it is really nothing ..