PDA

View Full Version : Node 95 Suggestions

Oakfist
12-09-2016, 02:52 PM
I am currently level 18 and have been bogged down by node 95 for hours as it feels as though it is almost solely based on luck, whether Hiru or Squy strikes the back line or not.

My current strategy is to rely on Konil to potentially freeze Hiru, but that again relies on luck, which is an issue considering his ability rapidly charges. I am keeping Harron in waiting for Squy in the next round, as he again can end the game immediately and has to be dealt with in a timely manner. My problem is that I continually am running into one of these two ending the game the moment they are summoned, and if not, the natural attrition which occurs to the board while trying to do deal with them is wiping me.

Any suggestions at this point would be welcome.

Thanks

Meo
12-09-2016, 05:32 PM
I would probably go with fast healers like Masha and Mori. With Shura and Harron on reserves. So match those yellow and blue first. Red is a bonus

I'm not sure your Shura level but mine does 90 and with the heal units I feel like I can activate her twice to take out those 140-ish heroes.

I would also put Masha in front of the house to give it a extra health and the Masha+Mori healed units will give it a boost. Of course dependant on luck as well.