PDA

View Full Version : [Question] How To Make Name Say Anonymous On MGG?

Mr Illuminati
12-09-2016, 04:16 PM
Hello MGG Forums, I Have Noticed A Few Users Have There Name As Anonymous On MGG, How Do They Actually Get It To Say That?

Kind Regards Mr Illuminati.

HolyG
12-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Hello MGG Forums, I Have Noticed A Few Users Have There Name As Anonymous On MGG, How Do They Actually Get It To Say That?

Never actually spotted this one, why not trying to send me a link and see if I can help? You can contact support too.

Mr Illuminati
12-09-2016, 07:39 PM
Never actually spotted this one, why not trying to send me a link and see if I can help? You can contact support too.

I Shall Do That , I Dont Have Anyone On MGG Who Has It , Ive Seen It In Youtube Videos :)

Brandon Charles
12-10-2016, 04:11 AM
I think those are people who don't give the game access to info and automatic updates. Pretty sure you can decide this in the FB settings. Hope that helps.

Mr Illuminati
12-12-2016, 12:05 PM
I think those are people who don't give the game access to info and automatic updates. Pretty sure you can decide this in the FB settings. Hope that helps.

Thank You , Is It Against The Rules To Have Your Name As Anonymous?

Wayne Cornick
12-12-2016, 12:24 PM

.I believe this has something to do with Facebook settings. I have even seen players with no name at all, within the game, again I believe this is to do with privacy setting.

Brandon Charles
12-14-2016, 02:26 AM
Thank You , Is It Against The Rules To Have Your Name As Anonymous?

It's perfectly legal :)