PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Suggestion display hero gauge and a toggle EYE icon.

Vlad Olteanu
12-09-2016, 05:19 PM
I want to suggest having a gauge indicator in numbers that shows a heroes gauge and how much it's loaded, it would look something like this for example, this would make it easier for newcomers to get into the game seeing as this game can be quite difficult to get into with it's somewhat confusing mechanics and steep learning curve and it would reduce the need for mental math for new and experienced players all the same. As for it being an inconvenience to some due to it cluttering the UI we could have it only pop-up where we're clicking the EYE icon or toggling it.

And my second suggestion tying in to the first one is that I think the EYE icon should have a toggle of ON/OFF for people that would rather not be forced to click it every turn to find out necessary information, it would be a decent quality of life change and it wouldn't inconvenience new people with extra cluttery UI by having it be off by default. Thank you.

Something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/fTqoCyC.png

Knightified
12-10-2016, 01:39 AM
Good idea.

You've got my support, nothing to add.

Ravandel
12-10-2016, 05:47 PM
I am up for this. Thought about that idea also long before. :)

Skunkix
12-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Im totally up to this, its a really necesary function.