PDA

View Full Version : PvP shop and coins

Manuel Chu
12-10-2016, 01:13 AM
This game main focus is pvp why not a pvp shop.and coins ,we can have a pvp shop and need pvp coins to buy in it like heroes ,changes pvp coins for rubies or gold we can earn pvp coins for every fight we play ,example 5 coins for win and 1 for lose.

Knightified
12-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Good idea.

I don't think we should be allowed to switch them for crystals and probably not even gold (iffy about gold, I guess that could be allowed) but it would be cool to have a PvP arena currency that you can use to buy exclusive heroes only found in the PvP shop.

Knightified
12-10-2016, 01:44 AM
Good idea.

I don't think we should be allowed to switch them for crystals and probably not even gold (iffy about gold, I guess that could be allowed) but it would be cool to have a PvP arena currency that you can use to buy exclusive heroes only found in the PvP shop.

Another cool thought would be the ability to unlock special levels with these coins. Similar to what events do but rather than increasing the cost everytime you do it the cost would stay constant.

Skunkix
12-10-2016, 06:10 PM
Pvp currency could be nice, even i dont know what could be bought.

Maybe some xp/coin/chest time/chest drop - buff?

Knightified
12-10-2016, 06:32 PM
Pvp currency could be nice, even i dont know what could be bought.

Maybe some xp/coin/chest time/chest drop - buff?

Buffs would be an awesome idea too. At the higher levels it takes so much exp to level up, a buff would be really nice.

smilesnow
12-12-2016, 09:44 AM
If they are going to have a pvp shop, they may put on some spells for use. For example, spells for direct damage, freeze and unfreeze, heal,etc

Ravandel
12-12-2016, 10:19 AM
I am up for it. Even cosmetic changes like new skin for hero etc. would be nice. Just we need something to farm and progress in something.

Skunkix
12-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Yeah, like golden borders or stuff like that! Could be nice idea. How about buying old skins, like halloween or before art rework?

Knightified
12-12-2016, 03:28 PM
I am up for it. Even cosmetic changes like new skin for hero etc. would be nice. Just we need something to farm and progress in something.

New skins would be epic.

hnnng
12-12-2016, 04:25 PM
Def Not this