PDA

View Full Version : Fed up with hacks and bugs

Deniz Ari
12-10-2016, 12:12 PM
Ok. This 1157 elo guy, pxerks comes up at pvp. I had a nice start and things are looking hopeful when ı suddenly got disconnection error. And no waiting or anything like when it usually happens. My connection is just fine and the timing is particular. I remember same thing happened when ı previously matched up with him in the past
No wonder how he got to 1150 and you do nothing about it for months now.
Just fed up. Goodbye.

Manuel Chu
12-10-2016, 03:07 PM
xerks dont need cheat to beat you is a top player , kobojo servers are a mess , last night like 30 min to match a opponent reflect how empty is this game now less and less players , game dont have enough players to hold current pvp system

Deniz Ari
12-10-2016, 03:55 PM
I know you are goiing for the easy answer but ı know what ı experince. Believe what you will

Knightified
12-10-2016, 05:40 PM
I know you are goiing for the easy answer but ı know what ı experince. Believe what you will

Xerks has played the game forever and is something like level 31 I believe. Combining his experience and massive health bar of course he's a top player. He has no need to cheat.

Ravandel
12-10-2016, 05:50 PM
We know Xerks and often chat & play with him. He doesn't need to cheat. He is top PL player. I disconnected with him one day, today 2-3 opponents of mine disconnected too. Its server problem not cheater. I haven't played with cheater since long time in PL, situation with them is OK now. And I am 100% sure Xerks is not cheating.

Skunkix
12-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Xerks is one of the top pro players on this game, he does not (and he does not need) to use cheat.

Also i believe that kind of DC hack was already fixed.

Thanh
12-11-2016, 03:16 PM
Buff Heroes without carefully testing; slow reaction to bug and overpower heroes; the game is dying. It has a great concept and Im still having fun with it. But if Kobojo continues likes this, I think PL wont last another 2 months...

smilesnow
12-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Never noticed there is advice hack. I experienced 5,6 dcs in a row. But they happened with different players. So I think it is unstable server connection. Besides Xerks was on top since the first season. If there's a problem with him, he might have already been banned.