PDA

View Full Version : Harron running wild

Ravandel
12-14-2016, 11:25 PM
I think Harron is a bit too broken. I said that in my other post why I think so but in case someone missed it I will say this again.

Basically 90% of times you can say his ability is:
Battlecry: kill target enemy hero. Activation: do 15 dmg (units). Most of times you cannot counter him because he do all his job in 1 turn, its like unavoidable.

I see a lot of ppl on arena using him including myself (didnt want to tho). I think developers see the problem because his design is just horrible. Like playing 3v3 heroes if 1 player got him or 2v2 heroes if both player have him (meaning enemy removes your hero and you remove his then both harrons are useless so 2v2 left).

Characteristics of good hero design:
- need brain to use, so noobs will suck with him and pros will own
- can be countered/avoided
- is good but not in every build
- is not useless after 1st turn he enters

Harron doesn't have any of that. And really what is the point of Karg atm? Karg got lower hp, is 2 square, got higher charge, do less dmg on less spots and its rare. Also harron can kill sometimes faster 2 square horizontal units so really what is this all about?

And changing Harron dmg is not solution. He will either sucks or be op as it is now. But still i would prefer that he will be nerfed to oblivion or removed from the game instead of his current state. Solutions for heroes are in my other post if you wanna check.

Please have an eye on that issue.

Xerkspking
12-15-2016, 06:14 AM
Please don't forget Rey also, if you have to nerf harron do the same to rey or else no chance for wall. The only Rey killer for walls is Harron so if u need to nerf one nerf both.

Ibelin
12-15-2016, 02:36 PM
harron is bad, same as asaro. in 90% i lose this match bcs of these heroes. With rey and wall teams i have 90 % win rate, but yes he is also shit:D but this game is really unplayable now. Today should be update but nothing. Pvp sucks and adventure is short...

Edited by BlueSky: vulgarity removed.

[K] BlueSky
12-15-2016, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the feedback, as always, this is much appreciated, Commander Ravandel :)

weXer
12-15-2016, 04:32 PM
Have to say I don't mind Harron, cause he's out of the game after 1 attack and you just gotta have a team with 2-3 attack otions. Imo there's nothing more tedious than a wall mixed in with Nara. It's death by a 1000 cuts

Ibelin
12-15-2016, 05:09 PM
I know its about lucky with colors, but asaro or krys its bigger problem. yes ray should have 8 lvl 20-25 not 35%

Meo
12-15-2016, 06:37 PM
Harron is annoying because it restricts how you put your heroes. Some people will just move Harron to hunt you down or you need to actively avoid hitting him cause he drops onto your other hero's area.

So you need heroes that can finish it quick.