PDA

View Full Version : Questions About Primal Legends and Kobojo

Knightified
12-15-2016, 01:18 AM
I'm a pretty curious fellow with a passion for understanding how things work, how things were created, and learning the meaning behind things. This leads me to be very curious about what went into Primal Legends and Kobojo as a whole. Their thought process for designing games, lore, etc. So I decided to type up a few questions in the hopes of getting some answers.

I understand these questions are more aimed towards Kobojo staff (since common users most likely can't answer them) but I think it would be nice to let everyone know the answers, hence why I'm posting here.

-Primal Legends Questions-
1.) What was the initial theme you formed the game around?
2.) What were the main themes and ideas you focused upon while designing the game?
3.) What gives inspiration for new features and heroes within Primal Legends?
4.) Is the lore created entirely from imagination or based upon something from history or real life?
5.) All the heroes are different types of animals. Why was this done and what led to you choosing to use animals as the heroes?
6.) Why was the app called Primal Legends? Is there a specific story behind the name or did you think it just fit well with what you had created?

-Kobojo Questions-
7.) Why did you decide to call your company Kobojo? Any special meaning or story behind the name?
8.) Where were the initial funds for Kobojo gotten from? (Investors, out of pocket, loan, etc.)
9.) In your opinion, what makes Kobojo unique compared to similar companies?
10.) Have you ever considered creating games for something like Virtual Reality in the future, or do you plan to stick with the 2D hand-drawn theme?

If you're unable to answer these questions, could you please message me the contact information of someone who would be able to answer the questions?

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to seeing the answers to these questions. :)

gWorldz
12-15-2016, 06:17 AM
You can find some of the answers poking around the company website (http://kobojo.com), specifically in the news section 8)

Knightified
12-15-2016, 06:57 AM
You can find some of the answers poking around the company website (http://kobojo.com), specifically in the news section 8)

Awesome, thanks!