PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Dethrattle

Ibelin
12-15-2016, 09:13 PM
when enemy shiva killed my saru, there was no banana bombs. I saw even when i killed enemy falkar, there was no random hero damage, why?

Meo
12-15-2016, 09:19 PM
I sometimes have this problem with Saru (there is less than 3 banana bombs or none). But maybe it landed where the heroes are?

But if the same thing happened to Falkar, I got to ask was your hero frozen? Frozen heroes will not have their death rattle activiated.

Knightified
12-16-2016, 04:14 AM
Saru's banana bombs have a chance to land on enemy heroes, meaning they won't be grown out at all.

And frozen heroes don't have their death rattle activate if killed.

Ibelin
12-16-2016, 06:41 AM
ok falkar maybe was frozen i dont remember, but i think that yes, bcs im playing gwen. But bananas are bug, bcs on the field was only one hero on 1 square. And one more thing, i have problem with damage dealt by squy, she do 2x hit for 58 to hero, in action its showing that hero have for example 130 hp (minus this 2x58 ) its 14 hp, but after her action it do only 58 not 116 dmg and enemy hero live with 72hp not 14hp... why? I saw it always on 2square heroes and in 50% is this bug.. I loose many games for this :/

Meo
12-16-2016, 05:18 PM
ok falkar maybe was frozen i dont remember, but i think that yes, bcs im playing gwen. But bananas are bug, bcs on the field was only one hero on 1 square. And one more thing, i have problem with damage dealt by squy, she do 2x hit for 58 to hero, in action its showing that hero have for example 130 hp (minus this 2x58 ) its 14 hp, but after her action it do only 58 not 116 dmg and enemy hero live with 72hp not 14hp... why? I saw it always on 2square heroes and in 50% is this bug.. I loose many games for this :/

Two tile heroes can be hit twice. Once on each tile. Styr a 3 tile hero can be hit 3 times.

This is the same reason why if you have a vertical hero like Kishu, a strong enough Harron can hit you once and you die. 154x2

Ibelin
12-16-2016, 05:52 PM
Two tile heroes can be hit twice. Once on each tile. Styr a 3 tile hero can be hit 3 times.

This is the same reason why if you have a vertical hero like Kishu, a strong enough Harron can hit you once and you die. 154x2

I undrestand, but my problem is, that During the shooting it showed that hero have remaining 14 hp, but after shooting he have 72 (starting hp 130)