PDA

View Full Version : UNSKILLED PLAYERS!!

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
12-16-2016, 06:42 AM
You want to know what I hate?? Players that uses Dual Muddypeats in their team or Dual Noren or sometimes TRIPLE MUDDYPEATS!!! Can yo guys make the PVP more balanced?? I see so many players using at least more than one Muddypeats in their team now, what's more their evo is low and can reach to Grandmaster with Dual Muddypeats. This is the biggest issue now that makes MGG so unbalanced, please make the PVP more balanced eg. can't put same mutants in your PVP Defense Team!

ama
12-16-2016, 06:39 PM
You want to know what I hate?? Players that uses Dual Muddypeats in their team or Dual Noren or sometimes TRIPLE MUDDYPEATS!!! Can yo guys make the PVP more balanced?? I see so many players using at least more than one Muddypeats in their team now, what's more their evo is low and can reach to Grandmaster with Dual Muddypeats. This is the biggest issue now that makes MGG so unbalanced, please make the PVP more balanced eg. can't put same mutants in your PVP Defense Team!]6044
]6044

HolyG
12-16-2016, 06:50 PM
You want to know what I hate?? Players that uses Dual Muddypeats in their team or Dual Noren or sometimes TRIPLE MUDDYPEATS!!! Can yo guys make the PVP more balanced?? I see so many players using at least more than one Muddypeats in their team now, what's more their evo is low and can reach to Grandmaster with Dual Muddypeats. This is the biggest issue now that makes MGG so unbalanced, please make the PVP more balanced eg. can't put same mutants in your PVP Defense Team!

Pay them back too with a stronger team! I have two burankas an a brit for my defense team, and that beats up muddypeats pretty good! If you don't have any of these mutants try making another team!

Brandon Charles
12-17-2016, 02:15 AM
I have pondered what the PVP system would look like with a 1 mutant limit for teams since I started playing. It would certainly encourage diversity among teams.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
12-18-2016, 06:23 PM
Pay them back too with a stronger team! I have two burankas an a brit for my defense team, and that beats up muddypeats pretty good! If you don't have any of these mutants try making another team!

My team is Platinum Muddypeat, Platinum Starscream and Platinum Space Princess all at level 56

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
12-18-2016, 06:27 PM
I have pondered what the PVP system would look like with a 1 mutant limit for teams since I started playing. It would certainly encourage diversity among teams.

That's a point but the Dual Muddypeats etc. is still a big issue in the PVP System

HolyG
12-18-2016, 10:52 PM
My team is Platinum Muddypeat, Platinum Starscream and Platinum Space Princess all at level 56

That's cool! I definitely need your tag :D

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
12-19-2016, 09:59 AM
That's cool! I definitely need your tag :D

I don't know what's my tag because it changes frequently :P

Wayne Cornick
12-22-2016, 08:20 AM

I know exactly how you feel Jason. Today I flogged my guts out doing the pvp challenge which is the one where you have finish 50 pvp to get the rewards. I have been jumping from 11% to 14% and I have been wasting my credits to find the equivalent sum of levels as my own. Do you know what really got my goat today? The very last pvp match I had to finish the challenge, the opponents sum of levels was 18. 18? Can you believe that? I used up an easy 4 million in credits during the 50 games and not one, until the last one was much below my own sum of levels. The system for the pvp events needs to be changed dramatically. Ever since Noren, Muddypeat and a couple of others.
I am also not understanding the point system. When I first started playing this pvp event, most of the time if I lost a match it would be -5 points then when I went to the higher levels it went to -20. But, there was only two times out of all the matches that I got more than 10 points when I won a match. Does anyone know how it works? It is really starting to bug me.

Abdullah Qumper
12-22-2016, 12:17 PM
use 3 Blanka on him hahahaa
JK
but as someone tells you and I agree with him, level up and 'coin' your mutants to beat players like him, let him know TRIPLE MUDDYPEATS is not a sulation to be best on pvp, but after all... every player have his on tactic, find what suits you, and play with it.
as for me, I use my only 3x lv.20 gold mutnants and play :(

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
12-23-2016, 09:13 AM
I know exactly how you feel Jason. Today I flogged my guts out doing the pvp challenge which is the one where you have finish 50 pvp to get the rewards. I have been jumping from 11% to 14% and I have been wasting my credits to find the equivalent sum of levels as my own. Do you know what really got my goat today? The very last pvp match I had to finish the challenge, the opponents sum of levels was 18. 18? Can you believe that? I used up an easy 4 million in credits during the 50 games and not one, until the last one was much below my own sum of levels. The system for the pvp events needs to be changed dramatically. Ever since Noren, Muddypeat and a couple of others.
I am also not understanding the point system. When I first started playing this pvp event, most of the time if I lost a match it would be -5 points then when I went to the higher levels it went to -20. But, there was only two times out of all the matches that I got more than 10 points when I won a match. Does anyone know how it works? It is really starting to bug me.

Why such big fonts bro??

Wayne Cornick
12-23-2016, 03:30 PM
Why such big fonts bro??

It was a sincere accident. There should be a preview button before posting because you can not know exactly how big the font is going to be. Thanks for replying with the quote. Phantastic job dude ;)

Meo
12-25-2016, 12:18 AM
Before Muddypeat, people use to use 3 buranka.

I don't fear Muddy...I fear the Big Boss, he's the only when where even if I know there is 2 of him coming, I can't win because of his tank life.

And I don't think you can get to Grand Master with low evo unless it's early in the season or they got really awesome tags