PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Asaro

Meo
12-16-2016, 11:04 PM
I don't understand Asaro. I have so many questions about him.

1. Does he boost already boosted tiles? If his passive ability is to +10 damage to yellow tiles, why is it that yellow tiles which are 5 (+10) doesn't make 9 (tiles disappear) but is able to reach the wall? That's like minimum +25 to each tile.

2. Does his passive ability remain on the board forever? I killed him one round ago and the next round the opponent matched like 4 yellow tiles into a square and did +100HP damage (what is up with that?)

Knightified
12-17-2016, 12:57 AM
Don't know for 1 but for 2 the passive is removed once he dies

Ibelin
12-17-2016, 01:38 AM
his ability is OP , if u lucky and have half board yellow, u are die, also if your enemy concetrate his yellow dmg to your hero( 15dmg +30 passive is 45 ) but in true it do 70-90 in my experience, so i dont play pvp , bcs half of people play asaru and is impossible.

Thanh
12-17-2016, 01:58 AM
I think I found out something about him:

1. The yellow titles will clear all 5 HP titles until they encounter buffed titles, and deal 11 dmg to buffed titles. Not sure about the dmg deals to player.

2. If the yellow titles encounter buffed titles or hero first, it will deal normal dmg, which is 15.

Meo
12-17-2016, 02:21 AM
Don't know for 1 but for 2 the passive is removed once he dies

That's what I thought but I think they messed him up during the update. This afternoon playing PvP I killed him twice and I am 100% certain that his passive has not been removed.

Meo
12-17-2016, 02:32 AM
I think I found out something about him:

1. The yellow titles will clear all 5 HP titles until they encounter buffed titles, and deal 11 dmg to buffed titles. Not sure about the dmg deals to player.

2. If the yellow titles encounter buffed titles or hero first, it will deal normal dmg, which is 15.

I see...this may explain the 100+ HP damage. 3*6*5=90 damage. 15*3 direct damage to the wall is +20% therefore=54 So basically 3 yellow tiles = 90+54=144 damage. Assuming there is no buff tiles.

I will try to see if I can verify if this is the cause.

Knightified
12-17-2016, 04:49 AM
Just did some testing in PvP, it appears Thanh is correct. Three yellow tiles will remove all non-buffed tiles and then directly hit enemy commander, meaning the enemy will take 90 damage for the units and 54 (maybe less wasn't exactly sure how much the killing of troops takes off from direct damage) for direct damage bringing the grand total to around 144 damage give or take.

Regardless, this is definitely a bug.

Meo
12-17-2016, 10:09 AM
I understand now why Asaro's passive is staying alive. I've been finishing them off with Hembala and I guess like how death rattles don't activate when returned to deck, his passive stays alive.

Thanh
12-17-2016, 11:26 AM
I think that its bug with Hembala's battle cry. If I remember it right, when u put Asaro off the deck with Hembala's battle cry, the yellow tittles are still buffed; not sure if the yellow tittles get double buff if u put Asaro back in.