PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Can Some Help Me!!!

njillkack
12-17-2016, 02:36 AM
Can Someone Can Help me about my Problem in MGG?? I Have Many Platinum Star But its Useless Cuz I Dont Have Enough Gold To Breed And Become To Platinum..Plss Add Some Tool That Can Back Something...Like Crafting its making gold star to platinum.lets make it reverse...try to make Crafting that can make platinum star to gold star even not in exact value like before...

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
12-19-2016, 10:14 AM
Can Someone Can Help me about my Problem in MGG?? I Have Many Platinum Star But its Useless Cuz I Dont Have Enough Gold To Breed And Become To Platinum..Plss Add Some Tool That Can Back Something...Like Crafting its making gold star to platinum.lets make it reverse...try to make Crafting that can make platinum star to gold star even not in exact value like before...

You can always buy Stars from the shop like the new Christmas Mega Star Pack which is a very good value to buy

Vickey Knight
12-19-2016, 04:58 PM
You can buy it from shop or do crafting to get bronze then change it to gold.

Brandon Charles
12-19-2016, 07:57 PM
I use health packs to craft bronze stars until I can craft platinums. It isn't quick but it saves cash.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
12-23-2016, 09:14 AM
I use health packs to craft bronze stars until I can craft platinums. It isn't quick but it saves cash.

It requires lots of patience since Black Hole craftings are so random

Wayne Cornick
12-23-2016, 03:37 PM
It requires lots of patience since Black Hole craftings are so random

Unfortunately there is not many players who have the patience within the game, thankfully I am not one of those. Four or five medium med packs should give you three to four bronze stars and that also depends on how many health packs you have. But Like you said Jason, it saves on money.