PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Asaro

Knightified
12-17-2016, 07:20 PM
His passive allows for yellow units to completely ignore all non-buffed units and destroy them. This allows for massive damage that Asaro should not be capable of.

Say you have three yellow tiles side by side that get matched with the opponent having an entirely clear non-buffed board. You also have Asaro out. Those three yellow tiles will destroy all enemy troops (3*6*5 = 90 damage) and then hit the enemy commander for direct damage (15*3*1.2 = 54) meaning the enemy takes a grand total of 144 damage in a single move.

Asaro's passive is to add 10 damage to troops, but something within the code allows it to completely ignore non-buffed troops.

(If it hits buffed troops, it will act normally)

Knightified
12-17-2016, 09:12 PM
Should have probably included this in original post but forgot to:

What Asaro's passive SHOULD do in that situation is not even reach the enemy commander, but kill a total of 3 troops in each column (3*3*5) which should only amount to 45 damage in total.

Ravandel
12-17-2016, 10:19 PM
OK I have just tested this and I confirm this.

Lets say we starting turn with Asaro. No buffs no heroes except Asaro etc. You match 3 yellow units horizontally and that should do 15 dmg each = destroy 3 enemy in each of 3 lines. Instead they destroy full 3 lines = 6x3 then do dmg to player.

Damage dealt to the player is equal to 42, its somehow calculated 3x14. Each Asaro buffed unit should do 5 + 10 = 15.
So matching 3 that way should do 3 x 3 x 5 (3 lines, 3 units, 5 dmg) = 45 dmg. Now it does 42 + 3 x 6 x 5 (player, 3 lines, 6 units, 5 dmg) = 132 dmg.

http://i.imgur.com/Qj7ii7y.png
http://i.imgur.com/hdg5Qep.png

I didn't test this one but I heard that some abilities bypass shields (like Rey's shield). Abilities like Ned buffed units or Asaro yellows.

So now we know why people using Asaro. But I think if KBJ resolve that bug Asaro might be trash again. I don't care much even if he will be buried again 5 feet under ground but just saying that you KBJ might consider compensating this to him and other heroes that might be affected (just give him +12 instead of +10).

Knightified
12-17-2016, 11:33 PM
Not sure about Ned but yeah Asaro's passive does bypass resistance buffs.

smilesnow
12-18-2016, 09:06 AM
No wonder many are using Asaro. Ned's passive does the same and ignores resistance buff. Confirmed.