PDA

View Full Version : [Forum Game] Rescue the Heroes!

Skunkix
12-21-2016, 10:58 AM
Commanders!!
Snow is falling, cold is growing and hot chocolate brew is served on the tavern...but there is no time to rest! The portal has open and you will have the honor to have an scout operation!

We recieved a mayday message from inside the portal, where some of brave soldiers are trapped inside, its your time to shine and rescue them.

As a first time scout, you must know 2 golden rules:

-First rule: Finders keepers. If you find something cool on the scouting process you will earn it. Also, you must be fast, other scouts will be looking for treasures or allies too.

-Second rule: No die no gain: You must know, you are going totally SOLO, this mean with no army or weapons and sometimes you will die exploring unknown areas. Its fine! You will be resurrected, but you will be skipped for the next scouting. Dying sucks, uh?

As a rescue scouting mission you will encounter a lot of dangers on the way.
We will divide the exploration on 100 different zones. Each scout will choose a zone to explore writing on this thread the coordenates (for example "i will explore k - 11")

Two scouts cannot explore the same area, first explorer who pick it, will explore it. The exploration will be going for 2 hours. After 1hour we will have a midtime report. On mid report you will know if you can still playing or if you are dead. After the 2 hours, we will reorganize and share the full results of our explorations (this mean, when the 2 hours end you will know how you died, who you rescued -won- a hero or if your hands are empty).

The exploration will end when all heroes are rescued BUT if we dont manage to rescue them all on the time limit of 2 hours we will try again with the unexplored zones the next week. If you, unfortunly die on the exploring event you will be resurrected but you will be skiped on the next shift (this mean if you die today, you wont be able to explore again the same day, but you may do it next week)

Remember you may only pick 1 area per exploration (aka one area per post). After you post, you will just wait till we reach a mid time report or when we reagroup (aka time ends)

Te exploration will start at 15:30 UTC and will end on 17:30 UTC you can check what time it is right now here (https://time.is/UTC)

The rescue message are signed for this soldiers, and told us they are hidden along the map. You may find:

aaaaaaa 1 Drall
http://i.imgur.com/B4ohW6S.png?1

aaaaaaa 1 Kishu
http://i.imgur.com/CNeHZGJ.png?1

aaaaaaa 3 Rod
http://i.imgur.com/uhqsd8L.png

aaaaaaa 5 Borg
http://i.imgur.com/9YJTDpL.png?1

But Choose wisely! You may also find DEATH!!
aaaaahttp://i.imgur.com/cFcgKlW.jpg?1

Have fun and Good Luck!!

http://i.imgur.com/YI5Xt3y.png?2

Lets past it clean:

-The event will start at 15:30 UTC and will end at 17:30 UTC. You can check what time is right now here (https://time.is/UTC).

-You will choose a number and a letter from the map above to pick a zone to explore. You may only pick one per post and until the Game Master replied with what you've discovered. Two users cannot choose the same zone, If this happens the second will recieve no reward/penalty. An already explored zone stays explored. Rewards are not relocated. After you pick the area you should wait till mid time report or total time ends to know what happened to you.
-The event officialy ends when all prizees are gifted (aka all heroes have been found). We will divide the event in 2 hours per week, and weeks are proportional to users zone election (this mean all heroes maybe rescued on first week or on 3rd week).
-A dead explorer will be skipped for the next exploration .
-If you are not dead after midreport, you can pick another zone!
-Have fun, this is a just a forum game with rewards!!

-All rewards were randomized on map by Randomizelist.com. Soon as the event ends(totally) will post the complete explored map with timestamp

Skunkix
12-21-2016, 04:30 PM
Okey commanders the search has just begun! Good luck!

Ravandel
12-21-2016, 04:37 PM
Something like that?
1A

Vlad Olteanu
12-21-2016, 04:42 PM
How bout: i4

Meo
12-21-2016, 04:47 PM
The Sled of goodies: E7

[K] BlueSky
12-21-2016, 04:52 PM
For me it would be...
H-3 ! :)

Norman Groen
12-21-2016, 05:06 PM
6-B ! Goodluck everybody

Ibelin
12-21-2016, 05:09 PM
C-3 :) thank you

Skunkix
12-21-2016, 05:50 PM
Midtime report!

Commanders we have recieved a short resumed report about your explorations:

Ravandel on A 1 is dead..oh no! Dont worry you may be able to keep playing next week!

Vlad on I 4 have found nothing yet. There is no reward there! Pick another zone before time ends.

Meo on E 7 is dead..oh no! Dont worry you may be able to keep playing next week!

Chemm on H 3 is dead...oh no! Dont worry you may be able to keep playing next week!

Norman on B 6 is dead...oh no! Dont worry you maybe able to keep playing next week!

Ibelin on C 3 have found nothing. There is no reward there! Pick another zone before timer ends!

End of midtime report.

We will have a detailed report on the end of our exploration day.

Vlad Olteanu
12-21-2016, 06:09 PM
ok new one is H6

Arindam Ghosh
12-21-2016, 06:10 PM
C3
Happy treasure hunting everyone
Plid 448493 :D

Skunkix
12-21-2016, 06:12 PM
C3
Happy treasure hunting everyone
Plid 448493 :D

c3 was already choosen by ibelin, choose another :)

Arindam Ghosh
12-21-2016, 06:14 PM
My pick is D10 :D
Plid 448493
Cheers!

Knightified
12-21-2016, 06:15 PM
C2 please and thanks!

Skunkix
12-21-2016, 06:52 PM
Our end report gave us some responses.

Ravandel on A 1 was climbing the mountain to have a better sight of the Area. Wind was houling really strong on that high mountain. A little miscalculation about placing his foot gave Ravandel a really fast trip to the floor. RIP. Better luck next week.

Vlad didnt found anything on I 4. He decided to explore H 6 but he didnt found anithing there neither. Better luck next week.

Meo found a sledge full of gifts on E 7. She was going to grab some of these but suddently a pack of angry penguins appeared. "Yo ice brain, are you tryin to steal our stuff? You pick the wrong neighborhood pal". The penguins were armed with hard candy canes. Meo didnt last much. RIP. Better luck next week.

Chemm tryied to explore H 3, a zone located on a frozen lake. After a while, he got really hungry so he decided to start a little fire to cook some fish. Lucky for him, he was a really good scout so the fire was made in seconds. Unlucky for him the ice was also melted in seconds. He fell in really really cold water and he got frozen. RIP. Better luck next week.

Norman enter the house on B 6. There was a hidden trap on the floor. A small *click* and a bunch of arrows were stuck on Norman's body. RIP. Better luck next week!

Ibelin didnt found anything on C 3. Better luck next week.

Adriam Gosh decided to explore zone D 10. After a while searching the area he found a weird Tree. He decided to get a closer look and ....Hey! Who are you? Nice job Commander, you found a cute brown bear! He decided to join your party. "Please help me find my friends" .+5 Borg!. You made a great job, help us again next week.

Knightified explored zone C 2. he was really focused on the blue serpentine on the floor. He didnt saw the giant rock falling with the only intention to crush him. RIP. Better luck next week!

Okey commanders this was the final report of our first exploration. We encountered a lot of tragic deaths o.O but at least we found some soldiers. We have updated our map. Next week we will continue the exploration. Good job and see you next week!

Next exploration will be scheduled to Wednesday 28th from 15:30 UTC to 17:3 0UTC You can check what time it is right here (https://time.is/UTC).

Updated map:
http://i.imgur.com/bUmWmCs.png?1

See you next week!

Skunkix
12-28-2016, 01:47 PM
Commanders! Today will be the last exploration day. Yes, the Last, im afraid the portal is going to close soon so we dont have much time left. If we dont manage to rescue all the heroes well, RIP for them.

Today ill send more than one mid reports so we can try to do it on time. Remember, today exploration will start at 15:30 UTC.

Good luck!

Skunkix
12-28-2016, 04:30 PM
Okey guys, the search has just begun!

Remember, this is the UPDATED MAP
http://i.imgur.com/bUmWmCs.png?1

We will have only a few hours to save hour heroes. If we dont save them today, they will be stuck there for ever :C (aka the game ends today)

Stay tunned for the mid time reports

Good Luck!

BazzBry
12-28-2016, 04:31 PM
I choose G-3

[K] BlueSky
12-28-2016, 04:33 PM
Going straight to the tree at F6 :)

Skunkix
12-28-2016, 04:59 PM
Mid time report!!

Bazzbry appeared to found something, good job, keep loking!

Chemm. he is on a death trap :ohno: but hey, you are not dead yet! IF someone is kind enoght to go to your tile (f6) he will rescue and you will be able to continue. Else, you are dead. // if someone choose your tile, you both can pick another tile before next midtime report

Keep it up guys a lot of heroes are still missing!!

Knightified
12-28-2016, 04:59 PM
7A please and thanks.

BazzBry
12-28-2016, 05:04 PM
So ... I'll go G-9 :)

[K] BlueSky
12-28-2016, 05:08 PM
*Yells

HELP! I'M TRAPPED ON F6 !! COULD BE ROG'S TRAP NOT SURE.. MAYDAY, PLEASE COME RESCUE

Manok Ako
12-28-2016, 05:13 PM
Maybe D5 , :))

Skunkix
12-28-2016, 05:23 PM
Second midtime report!

Knight on 7-a has found nothing, try again!

Bry on G-9 actually found something! Wow hes on fire! Try on another tile.

Manok on D-5 has found nothing, try again!

Chemm is still trapped on the death tile, would someone resce him on F-6?

Keep it up guys, time is runing

Knightified
12-28-2016, 05:26 PM
F6. ;D

Cause everyone needs a hero.

Skunkix
12-28-2016, 05:28 PM
F6. ;D

Cause everyone needs a hero.

Wow, you saved chemm just on time, you 2, pick another one :)

BazzBry
12-28-2016, 05:31 PM
I go A-9! Yeah

[K] BlueSky
12-28-2016, 05:33 PM
Thanks so much for the rescue! :D

Venturing on the shade of a dark looking tree, I pick F-9

Knightified
12-28-2016, 05:41 PM
I7.

Trees are always promising right?

[K] BlueSky
12-28-2016, 05:44 PM
I7.

Trees are always promising right?

They are, although I somewhat always found a trap or death waiting for me :D

Skunkix
12-28-2016, 05:54 PM
Third midtime report!

Brizz on A - 9 has found nothing, try again!

Chemm on F - 9 has found nothing, try again!

Knight on I - 7 has found nothing, try again!

Time is running guys, much heroes to be rescued and really really little time!!

Ravandel
12-28-2016, 05:56 PM
Going to A2

[K] BlueSky
12-28-2016, 05:58 PM
F-10
I can smell something is in this Area! :)

Knightified
12-28-2016, 06:03 PM
I8 please and thanks.

BazzBry
12-28-2016, 06:07 PM
I'm going a-10. Side step

Skunkix
12-28-2016, 06:18 PM
Fourth midtime report

Ravandel on A-2 has found nothing, try again!

Chemm on F-10 has found nothing, try again!

Knight on I -8 he is on a death trap :ohno: but hey, you are not dead yet! IF someone is kind enoght to go to your tile (I-8 ) he will rescue and you will be able to continue. Else, you are dead. // if someone choose your tile, you both can pick another tile before next midtime report

Bazz on A-10 has found nothing, try again!

Keep it up guys we are closing to the end.

[K] BlueSky
12-28-2016, 06:22 PM
*Soaring Wings

I call Ken-Uh and fly on his shoulders.. going to I-8 to rescue my Knight!

Non Pervenuto
12-28-2016, 06:23 PM
J 7 is my choice

Skunkix
12-28-2016, 06:23 PM
BlueSky;65722']*Soaring Wings

I call Ken-Uh and fly on his shoulders.. going to I-8 to rescue my Knight!

Good work, you just saved him!

You and knight are able to pick another one.

[K] BlueSky
12-28-2016, 06:26 PM
Going to.... F-9 :)

BazzBry
12-28-2016, 06:29 PM
Ok i try b-10

Skunkix
12-28-2016, 06:32 PM
Game should end by now....but there is still heroes hidden over the map.

We will add a little more time

Good Luck

Knightified
12-28-2016, 06:37 PM
Let's try J10.

Ravandel
12-28-2016, 06:43 PM
I am rushing A3

BazzBry
12-28-2016, 06:45 PM
Baseline c-10

Skunkix
12-28-2016, 06:52 PM
Fifth midtime report

Non Per on J-7 has found nothing, try again!

Chemm on F-9 has found nothing, try again!

Bry on B-10 has found nothing, try again!!

Knight on J-10 has found nothing, try again!

Ravandel on A-3 has found nothing, try again!

Baseline c-10

You cannot post 2 times on the same report!!!

Time is runing, keep it up!!

This is the last midtime report, search will officially finish at 18:30 UTC, you can check what time is here (https://time.is/UTC)

Good luck!!

Non Pervenuto
12-28-2016, 06:54 PM
J 1 my new shot

Knightified
12-28-2016, 06:55 PM
Going to J9.

BazzBry
12-28-2016, 06:58 PM
I'm going baseline C-10

Arindam Ghosh
12-28-2016, 07:04 PM
I5
Plid 448493. Cheers :D

Ravandel
12-28-2016, 07:06 PM
Going to A4

gWorldz
12-28-2016, 07:08 PM
I want to search G-7 o.O

Manok Ako
12-28-2016, 07:17 PM
Search I10 plzz, :))

Skunkix
12-28-2016, 07:30 PM
Search is over guys, stay tunned for final report

Addendum by ItsBlueSky: treasures have been granted for rescuers, thanks for this awesome game! :)

Skunkix
12-28-2016, 08:23 PM
Final Report
Well commanders, we have our final report of your searchs!

Bazzbry was exploring G-3, the frozen lake, and found a cool bear fishing calmy. The bear happily greet Bazzbry and told him the rumours: "You know? Last week a dude tryied to do a fire a few metters to the right and he enden on the bottom of the lake. He join Bry's party (+5 Borg) and they both keep looking for more heroes. After a little travel, Bry and his new friend went to the zone at G-9. They found a reindeer cooking some bombs near a tree. The reindeer said something to Bry in russian and the russian bomber reindeer join Bry's party(+3 Rod). The full party went to A-9 but they didnt found anything. After that they checked for A-10 but they didnt found anything neither.They keep walking to B-10 and C-10 but they didnt found anything. Was a nice exploration tho.

After a slow de-freezing Chemm went to explore the F-6 zone. There is a nice tree standing there and he tryied to check it . But when he tryied to come back to the base he was just trapped on moving snow oh no! He was being swallowed by the snow in an really irritating slow time. A really really long time have passed when the snow was on his chest when Knightifield went to save him. Chemm really thanks the hero "You have my gratitude Knightifield, if it wasnt for you, i would be dead on 4days". After beign rescued heroically-with-a-stick. Chemm went to the F-9 Zone but he didnt found anything. He tryied F-10 after bu he didnt found anything neither. Suddently he felt a strange and horrible sensation: his new BFF Knightifield was in trouble. For the GameMaster's conveniency he magically found Knight on I-8 and rescue him kicking the door of the mausoleum. After that he back to the F-9 zone becouse he had drop his keys. // GM note here, im sorry i didnt sawthe same tile was choosen 2 times on the same game, my bad.

Knightifield went to 7-A but he didnt found anything there. He went to F-6 and he encountered someone beign killed at a slowly ritme. He think no one deserved to die on so boring way, so Knightfield grabed a stick and heroically pull Chemm out of the moving snows. "You have my gratitude Knightifield, if it wasnt for you, i would be dead on 4days". What a weird dude. After rescuing Chemm, Knight went to I-7 but didnt found anything. He noticed a small mausoleum on the next zone so he went to explore it. He entered the small mausoleum from I-8 and closed the door. ERROR. For some reason there is no handle on the inside part of the door. After a few mins he heard someone kicking the door violently. when the door opens Knight could see Chemm standing outside, but not for much time becouse Chemm told Knight he lost his keys or something like that. After the small mausoleum trap he went to J-10 and didnt found anything. Tired he went to J-9 and....hey! He found a pack of brown bears hiding on the trees. Good work! (+5 Borg)

Manok Ako went to D-5 zone but he didnt found anything. After that he went to I-10 but he didnt found anything neither :(

Ravandel decided to explore A-2. He didnt found nothing there, and, remembering last week he decided to not go up. He went to A-3 after, there was absolutly nothing there except for the big hole his body left last week. He was decided to continue his path "I like letter A, i must go on". On the A-4 zone he found a shadow hidding on the little crag. He cautiotsly approached and....wow! He found a gazelle shaking on the cold!! "Please tell me you have an extra pair of clothes" (+1 Kishu)

Non Prevenuto went to J-7 and found nothing. After that he decided to go to J-1. He was escalating the little mountain when suddently he placed the foot on a wrong place and he fell. RIP You died.

Adriam Gosh went straight to I-5 and wow! he found a big bear with a big mace!! Unveliable!! (+1 Drall)

gWorldz went to G-7 but he didnt found anything.

End of report.
------------------------------

Well guys the game has ended. As i promess ill post the full map with timestamp:

http://i.imgur.com/CH1SwPQ.jpg

and the full discovered map:

http://i.imgur.com/T0rGbMS.png?1

I hope you all had fun playing this game and i will ask you to leave a little feedback of this on this thread (http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?15511-forum-events):

-Would you like to play another game like this?
-What would you change from the game?
-Have you able to play the game? If not, please tell why.
-Do you have anything you want to comment about the game or this kind of games?

Thanks again for play, and i hope you had the same fun i have doing it.

Ill wait for the feedback :)

Cheers!

PS: Prizees will be given in time limit of 48hs