PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Christmas dungeon crashes at level5 in hard mode

smilesnow
12-21-2016, 03:31 PM
I tried my first run at the hard event dungeon just now. And my game crashes twice at level5. When I restart the game, it asked me to pay 15 gems to re-enter the level. However, the crashes happened during different waves in level 5. Waiting for confirmation and don't want to waste gems for now.

[K] BlueSky
12-21-2016, 05:45 PM
Sorry to read that! Can you try to clear your App & Device cache to get rid of corrupt files?
This may prevent further crashing.

Please let us know how you get on with this!

smilesnow
12-21-2016, 06:56 PM
BlueSky;65481']Sorry to read that! Can you try to clear your App & Device cache to get rid of corrupt files?
This may prevent further crashing.

Please let us know how you get on with this!restarted my phone and passed level5. Thanks.

smilesnow
12-22-2016, 07:52 AM
Hate to say it but my game crashed for the third time at level 7 in the hard mode of our event dungeon. Meanwhile I have been fighting in the arena and it never crashes. Has anyone experienced the same while trying to beat the hard mode? I never encountered the same doing the previous event dungeons. Maybe there is something in Christmas dungeon that makes it easily to crash?Please check it out.

[K] BlueSky
12-22-2016, 10:14 AM
Thanks for letting us know, can you please tell us a bit about your device Commander?

Its model, the OS you have would help us investigate this issue.

smilesnow
12-23-2016, 03:24 AM
BlueSky;65525']Thanks for letting us know, can you please tell us a bit about your device Commander?

Its model, the OS you have would help us investigate this issue. I'm using an iPhone 6s. The system is 10.1.1. Arena is ok because I had more than 10 battles until now and they all went well. Not tried the dungeon yet since it costs gems to re-enter level7.

[K] BlueSky
12-27-2016, 02:32 PM
Thanks for these information, by any chance, would you know the info below? It will be of help for us to investigate the issue.

> Did it crash on a specific Wave?
> Did it crash following a specific action (such as Hero activation)?
> Did it crash during a specific moment or when your opponent had a similar army?

Thanks for your continued help.

smilesnow
12-28-2016, 07:09 AM
BlueSky;65682']Thanks for these information, by any chance, would you know the info below? It will be of help for us to investigate the issue.

> Did it crash on a specific Wave?
> Did it crash following a specific action (such as Hero activation)?
> Did it crash during a specific moment or when your opponent had a similar army?

Thanks for your continued help.
None of the 3 I noticed. But the 3 crashes did happen in the hard mode of the event dungeon. Twice at level5, restared phone and moved to level 7, and crashed for the third time. I have beaten the easy mode once. Because it asked me to pay gems to restart level 7, I never tried to continue to play on. Meanwhile I have been playing the random arena . Dozens of battles now and it never crashed.