PDA

View Full Version : Hack that shows opponents heroes?

JB48
12-22-2016, 04:21 AM
Ive notice quite often when using ku luo or kassar? Not sure his name, he hits both top corners, My opponent would place his heroes in weird places out of way of my heroes before i spawn them! This being in random, have a single green hero so itd be hard for my opp to guess which one i have and place their hero accordingly!

Meo
12-22-2016, 04:48 AM
It's not a hack. It's experience and paranoia.

With regards to Ku-Luo/Jasser have a gauge of 49/54 respectively. They are hard to distinguish from Borg/Bane but not from Gyle/Kane/Karg (if you pay attention). If it's your opponent's first turn and they have the green ready and it's a healer, there is not reason to NOT use them. I will avoid the back corners.

Same with Wakai...Most of the time I can't tell him apart of Kiit but I will avoid the back row cause it is a crappy way to die

Knightified
12-22-2016, 05:05 AM
Hahahahaha this is the result you get from people like me who play much too often. We recognize the color and gauge speed of heroes like Wakai, KuLuo, Jasser, etc. and will avoid their areas of damage as necessary.

smilesnow
12-22-2016, 06:54 AM
Hahahahaha this is the result you get from people like me who play much too often. We recognize the color and gauge speed of heroes like Wakai, KuLuo, Jasser, etc. and will avoid their areas of damage as necessary.
Hahaha. Exactly.