PDA

View Full Version : Shitty deck in random

JB48
12-22-2016, 09:47 PM
Its now 6 deck in a row i get shitt decks, either no dmging hero or 1 good hero and im contantly facing Ned or Assaro which destroy my good hero and im done!
Either bad luck or some ppl found a loophole to get heroes they want more often!

Meo
12-22-2016, 10:31 PM
You might be fighting people who are not random.

Today I fought two people that are definitely not random since the 2nd and 3rd time I met them they had the same constructed team.

An...maybe it's just me but green drops very, very frequently when compared to any and all other colours.

Knightified
12-22-2016, 11:00 PM
It happens.

Like Meo said, you're probably running into people who have constructed teams.

JB48
12-22-2016, 11:08 PM
This game is probably not as random as they say,
In last 2 fights, i had a hiru hit directly out my heroes 7 out of 8 times, my heroes were on the edges lowering the odds. 7 out of 8 for such a low % chance of hitting them is way too much to be luck

Also, huron has 16 different places he can hit the board, with the way my opponent had his heroes set up, there was only 3 ways he could miss all of em, i used huron's special twice in a turn and missed twice! That means i had a roughly 80% of hitting at least one hero and missed both times! These 2 examples happened in 2 straigt fights, cant be bad luck, no one can have such horrible luck!

Knightified
12-22-2016, 11:17 PM
Chance is a cruel, cruel person my friend.

However, the lottery is also an almost impossible chance to win, yet it still happens quite frequently. This is similar to your situation.

Meo
12-22-2016, 11:35 PM
This game is probably not as random as they say,
In last 2 fights, i had a hiru hit directly out my heroes 7 out of 8 times, my heroes were on the edges lowering the odds. 7 out of 8 for such a low % chance of hitting them is way too much to be luck

Also, huron has 16 different places he can hit the board, with the way my opponent had his heroes set up, there was only 3 ways he could miss all of em, i used huron's special twice in a turn and missed twice! That means i had a roughly 80% of hitting at least one hero and missed both times! These 2 examples happened in 2 straigt fights, cant be bad luck, no one can have such horrible luck!

Sometimes I feel this way too. But then I will see my opponent and his Kiit miss like in the one spot it could miss.

Speaking of which...Huron just killed all 3 of my heroes in the corners so...

smilesnow
12-23-2016, 03:20 AM
Just like gambling. Watch the tide. If your heroes hit quite often, then the chances for them to miss are gradually increasing. If you get specific color tiles all the time, then the chances for other colors become higher along the way.