PDA

View Full Version : Boots me off game

joegeib
12-23-2016, 11:09 PM
In the middle of gameplay suiting quest level 4 and 6 I was booted off game and game reset. It cost me 10 rubies in level 4 to continue and 15 in level six. Not sure why it's doing that but I shouldn't owe rubies to continue.

Knightified
12-24-2016, 01:09 AM
I know a few people have been complaining about disconnect issues within the portal.

If I remember correctly, Chem told them to try to clear their App & Device cache to get rid of corrupt files. Try doing that and it may solve your issue.

smilesnow
12-24-2016, 06:47 AM
I put a thread the other day. My game crashed 3 times trying to beat the hard event dungeon. It now seems I'm not the only one having the problem. It never crashed in previous dungeons, or arena battles. So I tend to think it's not the clear corrupted files issue. Otherwise you cannot explain crashes happen only in the event dungeon and nowhere else. For this reason, I give up the Christmas event.

JB48
12-24-2016, 04:26 PM
Im crashing here and there in random battles! Very frustrating!

weXer
12-24-2016, 05:23 PM
I've been crashing a lot in PvP on iOS iPhone 6 since this morning

weXer
12-25-2016, 06:07 PM
I've crashed about 5-6 times today, a few times in the last turn of the game when I was about to win! It's massively frustrating at this point and makes me not want to bother playing anymore. Fix the issues with this game, I won't spend another cent until I see the crashes are fixed. These crashes are costly the players it's not like there is no consequence

[K] BlueSky
12-26-2016, 10:10 AM
Thank you for these reports, did clearing the App & Device cache improve the situation?