PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Frozen PVP timer

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
12-25-2016, 02:05 AM
I just got this problem few minutes ago,when i started a fight in PVP i got the first turn and everything seems pretty normal but when my opponent got his/her turn he/she doesn't attack me at all until the timer is running out and when my opponent's timer supposed to be expired it got frozen and i didn't get a turn while my opponent remains silent(doesn't attack) even i sent him/her angry emot repeatedly,then 30 minutes later nothing changed and finally i'm quit the battle and lost my cups.can you explain what the hell is happening here?

Michael Garde
12-25-2016, 04:09 AM
Not sure why this happens but I regularly get the thing the opponents moves happen all at once after the timer runs down, I figured it was just some kind of connection issue.
Also it's only been rarely but I have had times where it freezes like you described a nobody can make any moves nor will the game end. I'd like to know what is actually happenin there also because you still lose points by having to close the game down

smilesnow
12-25-2016, 08:36 AM
Looks like a connection issue. Either you or your opponent's connection got stuck and the system was trying to reconnect.