PDA

View Full Version : Possibly the worst customer support team ever

Pat
12-25-2016, 11:34 AM
It's close to impossible to get any kind of reply from them.
I've spent easily over 100$ on MGG . Don't feel appreciated as a customer at all

Brandon Charles
12-25-2016, 05:35 PM
I will forward your concern to the department! Please be advised business hours are Monday to Friday and may be prone to alternate working hours during holidays. Also be sure to keep your online receipts, as they help speed the process along faster.

Pat
12-25-2016, 08:35 PM
I will forward your concern to the department! Please be advised business hours are Monday to Friday and may be prone to alternate working hours during holidays. Also be sure to keep your online receipts, as they help speed the process along faster.
Merry Christmas man

Pat
12-27-2016, 10:09 PM
What's the excuse now

Brandon Charles
12-27-2016, 10:55 PM
Merry Christmas to you too! Like I mentioned previously, holidays may affect working hours. Other then the information that has been forwarded to the proper department there is nothing else anyone in the forums can do for you to resolve your purchase issue. Please maintain copies of all your transaction records for future reference in the event that you decide to escalate the issue with whichever platform you used to make the payment (there should be information in your respective policy regarding online purchases and refunds) Do not be afraid to send a polite reminder that you are awaiting resolution. If you have any questions regarding the material I have posted I encourage you to send me a personal message.

[K] Allen Bernard
12-30-2016, 12:15 PM
What's the excuse now

Really sorry to hear about that pat but yes, it's currently the holidays and the number of people in house is very limited.
If you have a ticket number can you send it here?