PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever played vs balkanhog or some name like that?

JB48
12-27-2016, 01:52 AM
Man never seen it before,
This guy 1367 elo, had everything going for him, tiles placement, massive Cascade with the colors he needed at every specific time, had every hero to counter mine. His random attacks hit my heros right on everytime Lol. Was just amazing how he hd every single thing going for him! I know it happens, was just impressive AF!

Skunkix
12-27-2016, 02:29 AM
Dis this happen several match pr just one?

JB48
12-27-2016, 04:16 AM
No faces him once, dont thimk he was cheating, just got very lucky in every aspect!

smilesnow
12-27-2016, 07:19 AM
The name doesn't look familiar to me. But the situation Jb48 mentioned does happen from time to time. Just like the gambling and when you are riding the tide, you are the god. Examples at hand: I lost two successive battles this morning. In the first fight my opponent chopped off like 1000 damage with Marsha and kishu combo in 6 moves. And in the second battle my opponent mowed me down with a single Mori. Indeed it's god like to active Mori 3 times in one round. On my part, I couldn't even charge any of my heroes in two rounds. Purely the work of luck.

Meo
12-27-2016, 08:40 AM
Stuff like this happens. I once had a guy get a cascade from the hole I left in my initial attack and summoned Masha and Kishu. Then he went on to summon Mori and Ned and it was over by his second turn.

And yes...at this point I haven't summoned a single hero.

Likewise I once had my Kaala hit a hero everytime she was activated.

smilesnow
12-27-2016, 09:06 AM
Stuff like this happens. I once had a guy get a cascade from the hole I left in my initial attack and summoned Masha and Kishu. Then he went on to summon Mori and Ned and it was over by his second turn.

Likewise I once had my Kaala hit a hero everytime she was activated.Just met ya.

Knightified
12-27-2016, 09:40 AM

Likewise I once had my Kaala hit a hero everytime she was activated.

I did that once to someone before. The Ned Masha Kishu combo on first turn. My board was practically all yellow haaha.