PDA

View Full Version : Lack of yellow tiles still happening always

JB48
12-28-2016, 07:37 PM
Usually my random deck is multicolored with 3 colors at least, i was dealt 3 yellow hero this time,
In 6 turns i never had more than 5 yellow tiles at once on the board., couple times making big cascade and sitll either none or 1 yellow tile would fall, making it impossible to win regardless of skill! Really frustrating as it always seems to be ghe case with yellow decks or blue but jot as often., fix plz

smilesnow
12-29-2016, 06:59 AM
Nah it's just luck against you. Believe me I've faced worse.

Knightified
12-29-2016, 07:49 AM
Tile generation is completely random. Sometimes you just get unlucky.

Trust me though I feel your frustration. I sometimes feel as if there are no yellows too since my structured team is mono yellow.

Michael Garde
12-29-2016, 08:08 AM
after i read this post this morning I got two random teams with 3 yellow heroes and got more than enough yellow to win... than came up against a few teams with masha kishu drall teams and they got heaps of yellow and annihilated me each time...
as stated it's just luck but it is frustrating when it doesn't go your way

smilesnow
12-29-2016, 08:21 AM
Talking about frustration, I feel more frustrated when me and my opponent fight the battle to a point where who gets the right color tiles wins, and guess what, yes, always my opponent gets a step ahead of me! This tend to happen a lot and drives me mad. Hahaha.

Meo
12-30-2016, 05:10 AM
Frustration is when you charged your Drall/Torr/Falkar or whatever hero and it the end of your turn and your enemy wins.

Or you don't get to go first and you see these awesome cascades that get destroyed.

Knightified
12-30-2016, 05:33 AM
Or you don't get to go first and you see these awesome cascades that get destroyed.

THIS KILLS ME EVERYTIME.

I'll just look at my board and be like, "Omg that would be the best cascade I've ever done." Only to watch it be destroyed. :(