PDA

View Full Version : Player elo points changed during match

JB48
12-29-2016, 02:42 AM
I was playing against (PG)etienne. When the battle started he had 1701 , midbattle, it went down to 1681!
Whats up with that?

Knightified
12-29-2016, 04:31 AM
Oh Etienne.

If I had to take an educated guess I would say he was playing matches on both mobile and emulator versions of Primal Legends at the same time. Finished his other match while playing you which effected his ELO mid-game.

BazzBry
12-29-2016, 04:48 AM
Knighty, I don't think you can play on two devices at the same time. When you are logged on on one device and then try to log on on another device, the first device immediately gets disconnected. I run on emulator too when i am in the office, and that has been my experience.

Regarding Etienne 's elo changing mid game, I have no theory whatsoever. And I don't believe Etienne uses any hacks. He's been a long time PL player and a very good one at that too.

Knightified
12-29-2016, 05:32 AM
Yeah I highly doubt he's hacking.

If it's not mobile + emulator though I've got no theory either.

Meo
12-29-2016, 07:36 AM
My guess is that the server just updated.

It's just like when I look at the elo leadership board and it shows my elo as the one from 10 minutes ago while on my own device it shows my current elo.

smilesnow
01-02-2017, 05:07 AM
I met this "Lord_Muzaka" for the first battle in this new season. We both started with 1100 elo. Towards the end of the battle, his Elo became 1108. So maybe people do find a way to fight two matches on two devices using the same account at the same time.