PDA

View Full Version : [QUESTION] Which heroes you use in the story line main quest 95??

Jacky MGG 2015
01-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Fellow Players,

I would like to know your opinion in how to finish the main quest 95, which is a defense mission,
here is the outline of the quest:

Primary objective:
Defense the house with 245 hp, in which there are 2 bomb barrels, each with 64 hp, if either one of them is destroyed, it deals cascade of damage so you'll expect the barrels should be safeguarded as the house.

Wave 1 opponent heroes:
---Asaro: This weirdo do nothing special but only to increase his own health, probably not a big problem in the quest.

---Bane: He is main concern as charging his primal gauge is relatively quick that he adds a lot of health to the soldiers from 5 hp to 44 hp, eventually repeating this within one single turn then knock down the entire column of players' own soldiers and directly hit the house.

---Liu: His ability instantly clears your strengthened soldiers and most importantly, if players use Pyk's ability Ancestor Shield to form a barrier to protect the house (which occupies 3 horizontal grid), along with Bane's strengthened soldiers direct hit, Pyk will directly enters the target zone of Liu and Pyk dies instantly. This is hard to make a good defense.

Wave 2 oppoent heroes:
---Borg: just like what Bane does, players are screwed that the house is unlikely to sustain half of the health before entering wave 2.

---Squy: He just WIPES OUT your strengthened soldiers.

---Torr: He directly hit the house or the barrel besides the house that brings players to defeat.

I have tried this with different team combination that I have come up with some opinions from my observations:

---(1.) It is unlikely for the players to equip the army with offensive heroes like Torr, Hiru or Harron as this is a defensive mission, even if players use these offensive heroes to take down the opponents' heroes of wave 1, it is unlikely to do the same as opponent must locate their heroes out of target zones, obviously, players cannot rely on Hiru's attack as he is just too RANDOM...

---(2.) Pyk is a VERY MISLEADING choice as opponent's Bane must strengthened his soldiers and hit Pyk, then Pyk will directly die as he will enter Liu's target zone of attack. Even if Pyk moves to the front row, there must be a hero such as Maarrar or Masha to restore Pyks health and his shield, depends on the level. However the biggest problem is: the health restoration is lag behind opponents attack, especially when entering wave 2, if Torr is directly in front of Pyk and his fellow supporting heroes, both of them are screwed that this defense is unlikely to succeed.

---(3.) I am now trying a team of Maarrar, Sokal, Bane and Mori to restore and strengthen the army and house health, but the problem is they are fragile upon offensive heroes attack such as Torr and Liu.

So, What is your opinion in team formation in dealing with the main quest 95??

Meo
01-04-2017, 09:44 PM
I think it depends on what heroes you have but the goal isn't to play defense.

It's to play super fast offense and to get as much HP as possible. Of course I understand you need to protect the house so you need to use your offensive heroes as the blockers and place them in the front row (Hint: also use a healer that increases resistence to assist the blocker).

The only person that would pose a problem would be Squy. If he was summoned immediately and hit the barrel of explosive then there's not much you could do..

Knightified
01-04-2017, 10:54 PM
I'd most likely go with a team of heroes that deal quick and efficient damage to enemy commander. Place heroes in the lanes accordingly to protect those barrels that explode.

Like Meo said, you want a quick offense team. Kill enemy commander ASAP. Especially on that Squy wave as if Squy comes out, you're dead.

It'll most likely take a few tries but you'll eventually win.

Jason Tek Chun Sheng
01-14-2017, 07:07 AM
Fellow Players,

I would like to know your opinion in how to finish the main quest 95, which is a defense mission,
here is the outline of the quest:

Primary objective:
Defense the house with 245 hp, in which there are 2 bomb barrels, each with 64 hp, if either one of them is destroyed, it deals cascade of damage so you'll expect the barrels should be safeguarded as the house.

Wave 1 opponent heroes:
---Asaro: This weirdo do nothing special but only to increase his own health, probably not a big problem in the quest.

---Bane: He is main concern as charging his primal gauge is relatively quick that he adds a lot of health to the soldiers from 5 hp to 44 hp, eventually repeating this within one single turn then knock down the entire column of players' own soldiers and directly hit the house.

---Liu: His ability instantly clears your strengthened soldiers and most importantly, if players use Pyk's ability Ancestor Shield to form a barrier to protect the house (which occupies 3 horizontal grid), along with Bane's strengthened soldiers direct hit, Pyk will directly enters the target zone of Liu and Pyk dies instantly. This is hard to make a good defense.

Wave 2 oppoent heroes:
---Borg: just like what Bane does, players are screwed that the house is unlikely to sustain half of the health before entering wave 2.

---Squy: He just WIPES OUT your strengthened soldiers.

---Torr: He directly hit the house or the barrel besides the house that brings players to defeat.

I have tried this with different team combination that I have come up with some opinions from my observations:

---(1.) It is unlikely for the players to equip the army with offensive heroes like Torr, Hiru or Harron as this is a defensive mission, even if players use these offensive heroes to take down the opponents' heroes of wave 1, it is unlikely to do the same as opponent must locate their heroes out of target zones, obviously, players cannot rely on Hiru's attack as he is just too RANDOM...

---(2.) Pyk is a VERY MISLEADING choice as opponent's Bane must strengthened his soldiers and hit Pyk, then Pyk will directly die as he will enter Liu's target zone of attack. Even if Pyk moves to the front row, there must be a hero such as Maarrar or Masha to restore Pyks health and his shield, depends on the level. However the biggest problem is: the health restoration is lag behind opponents attack, especially when entering wave 2, if Torr is directly in front of Pyk and his fellow supporting heroes, both of them are screwed that this defense is unlikely to succeed.

---(3.) I am now trying a team of Maarrar, Sokal, Bane and Mori to restore and strengthen the army and house health, but the problem is they are fragile upon offensive heroes attack such as Torr and Liu.

So, What is your opinion in team formation in dealing with the main quest 95??

I created a deck called Control Heal Deck and it has Torr, Borg, Masha and Bane, it works and is just all about chipping the enemy away while you keep heaing your troops