PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] Shi

Michael Garde
01-03-2017, 11:58 PM
either there is something I don't understand or Shi is bugged
at level 6 it says its damage should be (45~65) yet I notice that time and time again that damage doesnt match up to what it actually delivers. Just then I had on my board Pyk and Asaro and my opponent put out Shit aiming at Asaro. On the first turn Shi did 113 damage and got recharged for another shot and did 126 wiping out my Asaro. There were no other powerups or downs on the board as these were the only heroes that had been played at the time

Knightified
01-04-2017, 12:18 AM
Shi's damage sometimes doubles on single tile opponents. It's essentially both of his disks hitting the opponent.

I don't really find an issue with it though. If they changed this Shi would be incredibly underpowered and he would never be used. Plus if you're able to slide Shi the opponent has to deal with repositioning him to hit the hero again.

So in conclusion, while this is potentially a bug, it shouldn't be fixed.

Michael Garde
01-04-2017, 02:03 AM
Ah yeah it's not a bug and I feel a bit silly now. I new that it's attack crossed on the same tiles at some points but never realised it did it on the front row. My Asaro was front row third tile in which would be Shi started its two attacks on the one square

Knightified
01-04-2017, 02:45 AM
Ah yeah it's not a bug and I feel a bit silly now. I new that it's attack crossed on the same tiles at some points but never realised it did it on the front row. My Asaro was front row third tile in which would be Shi started its two attacks on the one square

That's not what I meant even though that may have been the case for you. Sometimes even if both disks aren't hitting the enemy single tile hero it will deal damage as if both disks were hitting it. But if they were to fix this I would consider it to be nerfing Shi to a point where no one would use him, so I don't mind the bug all too much.

kalagula
01-05-2017, 11:28 PM
So, basically you're saying they should fix the bug and buff his damage 2x!