PDA

View Full Version : Did Kishu's death cry change?

Chris Kuebler
01-04-2017, 05:10 AM
I have noticed while using Kishu that her death cry (increase activation speed of allied heroes) isn't working, at least on my unplayed heroes. I am almost positive it used to increase the activation speed of all my heroes, played or unplayed. Anyone confirm?

Thanh
01-04-2017, 06:51 AM
Her death rattle has 2 separately effects:
1. Increases active speed for heroes on the board.
2. Increase summon speed for heroes who are not on the board. This is totally useless when your heroes are fully charge but not summoned.

The two effects do not stack, means that if your heroes are still not on the board, they only get their summon speed increased, their active speed will not be increased when you release them after Kishu is dead.

I'm not sure if this is working as developer intended, but it makes Kishu only effective for a team where 3 or 4 heroes are put out together to get most benefit from her death rattle. Kishu are quite useless in a team of her and 3 assassins, being the bait, when she die with 3 assassins fully charged but not summoned.

Knightified
01-04-2017, 07:23 AM
They've changed the death rattle to only affect heroes that have been played.

Honestly I find this to be much more balanced that how it used to be, as it forces players to play other heroes if they want Kishu's death rattle to be of any use.