PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] 'Emoticons'

Pheenix
01-04-2017, 06:09 AM
Can we either have:

1) The option to turn them off.
2) A penalty for the people with the maturity of a 5yo who constantly spam them when its your turn (their timer goes down twice as fast for 24 hrs if they spam 5 in 5 seconds for example)
3) The ability to block people.

I get that there's always going to be a village idiot who thinks they're clever but it gets real boring, real quick when this happens.

Meo
01-04-2017, 06:18 AM
I would agree with #1, allow us to mute it like the music/sound. It is rather annoying when someone spam emoticon non-stop (and for whatever reason they almost always spam the laughing fox).

Sometimes I almost feel like it a strategy to hide the top 1/4 corner, frustrate people, or distract people.

Knightified
01-04-2017, 07:21 AM
I would agree with #1, allow us to mute it like the music/sound. It is rather annoying when someone spam emoticon non-stop (and for whatever reason they almost always spam the laughing fox).

Sometimes I almost feel like it a strategy to hide the top 1/4 corner, frustrate people, or distract people.

I would agree for the exact same reasons Meo has said.

As for the strategy point, I've thought that before too haha. It does hide it pretty well if you aren't paying attention.

smilesnow
01-04-2017, 07:30 AM
I agree. Maybe they can add a time spam before another emoticon? Like 15 seconds?

Maxtrong
01-09-2017, 10:26 AM
I whined about this on here once before. It is annoying. I don't think we mute them, but ONLY allow their use on your turn. If some kid wants to use their allotted time to laugh, so be it.